• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I actually do like the cuteness of the map. It has a nice feel to it, but I think that even though it is quite a difficult parkour it is too short. I would have also liked it a lot more if it were a 3-d Pug, and a 3-d bone. This parkour could have easily been a lot longer if you had say a food bowl and water bowl, a leash, maybe even a fire hydrant. Sorry, but this map has been declined.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Stop getting triggered and stop talking. <3
I understand that you're not very happy for some unknown reason but always know that we're all here for you and we care about all of your problems. :)

Bye! Have a nice day. <3

Can I just ask... what makes a Builder "real"? To me, a Builder is someone who makes Maps to benefit the Community of a Server. Who cares what the theme is? As long as the Server likes it.

And when did I say it was for my benenfit and for me only? I clearly stated that players of the Community love Pugs too, it's not just me. XD
Next.
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.16.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.16.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.16.42 PM.png
Just go ahead and decline it Trenly, I've had enough with everything right now.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I actually do like the cuteness of the map. It has a nice feel to it, but I think that even though it is quite a difficult parkour it is too short. I would have also liked it a lot more if it were a 3-d Pug, and a 3-d bone. This parkour could have easily been a lot longer if you had say a food bowl and water bowl, a leash, maybe even a fire hydrant. Sorry, but this map has been declined.
Thank you.