• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Project 8

alxyz

Trusted Member
Hey guys. Lexy here again with another project. yipeeeeeee (lord help me). Let me give you the story behind this before you read it.
*DISCLAIMER!!!
Please if you are very sensitive then get some tissues. This probably will make you cry.
Back story:
I was cleaning out some files yesterday around my work area when i found my old writing notebook. I looked through and found some poems. I found one that was all the way in the back and it didn't have a date. I read it. I cried. I don't know when I wrote this but, I wanted to share this message with everyone. Get you're headphones and listen to this while reading.

Heres The Poem:
2017-01-14_16.04.35.png

You try to think,
You can't
You try to speak,
You cant
You try to feel,
you can't
You try to see,
you can't
You try to hear,
you cant
You try to call,
you can't
You try to move,
you can't

You try to breathe,
you can
You try to cry,
you can

You try to love someone,
you can't
You try to say sorry,
you can't

The only thing you can do,
Is bring pain to not others,
But Yourself

Feel the coldness across your skin,
feels good right?
Wrong,

You cry,
and cry,
and cry,
and cry,
like the baby everyone knows you are,

Am I Fine?
No,
Am I Insane?
No,

Do these cuts seem like scars to others?
Yes,

Well, what do they seem like to you?

They seem like the little girl I once was,
cry for help,
as she feels her sins
crawling on her back,
and she feels the coldness create scars,
She drops what she once called her "Pain reliever"
And wrote a note,

"I'm Sorry, I know I can't apologize now. Be happy for me."

And then,
as she lied on the floor of the cool locked bathroom,
With the evil voices taunting her,
She accepts her end,

But one voice,
says something she will never forget as she closes her eyes,

"I love you"

Who was that from?
The one who started her pain,
the one who ended her "fun"
Her reflection.

*AFTERNOTE
If you are worried about me, know that I am fine. I do not harm myself in any shape or form. But to you, the readers, If you do harm yourself, whether its from bullies, the way you look, the was you are, (etc.) One voice will always stand for you. I highly suggest if you do this to yourself to please, get help. Pm me if you want to talk. Thank you all and please, if you see someone doubting themselves, make their day. Peace out, ~Lexy

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I relate to this so much, not because I have had this happen to me. But because I have seen so many people in this situation, I have done my best. Every person I talk to I feel part of their pain, and it builds up on me. Then I step back to regain control. Repeat, but I don't care. People are out there that need to know that there is people who care. I can't give up, people need to know...

alxyz

Trusted Member
I relate to this so much, not because I have had this happen to me. But because I have seen so many people in this situation, I have done my best. Every person I talk to I feel part of their pain, and it builds up on me. Then I step back to regain control. Repeat, but I don't care. People are out there that need to know that there is people who care. I can't give up, people need to know...
Agreed. My friend used to harm herself, I luckily talked her out and now I act as her mother at school to watch over her. I'm still worried for her.

X_NerdyDaCute_X

Thats how i feel everyday of my life i feel like if i dont look like the girls in photos or books or movies OR ANYTHING i just feel like blah and i ask my self in the mirror do i even belong in this world...... lexy u are the closest i have to a bff to help me please i cant do this thing alone.... i want a bff but i dont .... at school And it feels like im just this kid thats depressed and never ever even happy when i use to before ..... well bullies happend 2 me then now i hate myself everyday of my life ...... I love u lexy i always remember u....

alxyz

Trusted Member
Thats how i feel everyday of my life i feel like if i dont look like the girls in photos or books or movies OR ANYTHING i just feel like blah and i ask my self in the mirror do i even belong in this world...... lexy u are the closest i have to a bff to help me please i cant do this thing alone.... i want a bff but i dont .... at school And it feels like im just this kid thats depressed and never ever even happy when i use to before ..... well bullies happend 2 me then now i hate myself everyday of my life ...... I love u lexy i always remember u....
Your staying on this face of the earth whether you like it or not. Don't doubt yourself. Wear whatever you want proud and who cares about the girls in photos, you are perfect just the way you are.

Lexy, I have never really had a bully, except for my ex best friend, but I just always tear up thinking about how people are mean and people harm themselves and are depressed in the world. It's just really sad to think about. Every year,we wish for world peace. It never happens :/

alxyz

Trusted Member
Lexy, I have never really had a bully, except for my ex best friend, but I just always tear up thinking about how people are mean and people harm themselves and are depressed in the world. It's just really sad to think about. Every year,we wish for world peace. It never happens :/
It is very tragic, which is why I wanted to get this message out there.

cosmologys

opps a tear drop fell on my desk. I'm just worried about how people harm themselves it just breaks my heart sometimes. I wish people could just be peaceful to other people.

_zoeyx

Thank you lexy for always being there for me and supporting me through everything. Ik i can't relate to this exactly because i have never done this but i do feel the pain others have with depression. i go through lots of things in my life they are tough but i dont have depression. anyone can feel pain and feel suicidal withought having depression. This is one of the worst things society has to face. Notice i didn't say worst thing so don't be all triggered in the comments but anyway. thank you lexy for everything (oh and btw it always autocorrects lexy to sexy on my computer so i think its trying to tell you something xD)