• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Prehistoric Age

Orestensibly

Hello, this is a map I made recently made. Here's a ridiculous amount of photos of it. It is on my 1st plot if you want to see if for yourself. Also, special thanks to Phoenix____ for giving feedback on the map for how to improve it!
IEw3HFm.png

sd3OsdW.png

vsDVHUj.png

FyawYir.png

xSr3y7j.png

ypaK5DY.png

RSM5F9A.png

agKlE67.png

Last edited:

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I Found A Flaw In Your Map! Camping Spots!
Here They Can E-Pearl And Hide Their Where My Cursor Is
2015-08-16_09.16.14.png

Also Nice Map BTW

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Hmm... It's a really good map, but I think the lapis lazuli doesn't really fit the "prehistoric" theme. Other then that, it is a VERY good map, and has a good amount of detail. Awesome map :D

Phoenix____

Hmm... It's a really good map, but I think the lapis lazuli doesn't really fit the "prehistoric" theme. Other then that, it is a VERY good map, and has a good amount of detail. Awesome map :D
Hmm, yeah, maybe change the lapis to quarts?
Hello, this is a map I made recently made. Here's a ridiculous amount of photos of it. It is on my 1st plot if you want to see if for yourself. Also, special thanks to Phoenix____ for giving feedback on the map for how to improve it!
IEw3HFm.png

sd3OsdW.png

vsDVHUj.png

FyawYir.png

xSr3y7j.png

ypaK5DY.png

RSM5F9A.png

agKlE67.png
Also, you're welcome. <3

Orestensibly

Ok I will change the lapis to maybe quartz or dark wood (to look like its rotting). That way it will fit the theme better. Thanks for the feedback!

Orestensibly

UPDATE: Replaced all lapis with dark oak wood and quartz to better fit the theme of the map. Also added more detail to bottom of middle island. Fixed some potential camping spots. Here's a picture of the new version.
eADpWcW.png

Last edited:

lllllllllll

I like the structuring and detail to this map, I would edit the coffins or treasures though, it looks a little funky to me. Also, I don't really understand why it's called prehistoric.

Orestensibly

I like the structuring and detail to this map, I would edit the coffins or treasures though, it looks a little funky to me. Also, I don't really understand why it's called prehistoric.
I agree with you on all of that. Unfortunately I'm on vacation until sunday, so I won't be able to make any changes until next week. The only thing I can change is the name, and I'm thinking of re-naming it the ancient ruins. Also, how could I improve the tombs/coffins to make them better or more relevant?

Last edited:

lllllllllll

I agree with you on all of that. Unfortunately I'm on vacation until sunday, so I won't be able to make any changes until next week. The only thing I can change is the name, and I'm thinking of re-naming it the ancient ruins. Also, how could I improve the tombs/coffins to make them better or more relevant?
I can't necessarily tell you how, just make it less funky.