• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Peace

sunshinebabyy

Even though I don't know you, you seem tons of fun and wish I could of met you and played a few games with you :D but I wish the best for you!

obsidianwolf9999

Lol Carraway it's about time. I quit a long time ago I was expecting you to quit sooner. Join the dark side. Never could actually beat you at this game. And I have you on skype so this message is basically pointless :D. So much old mems on the server. Scb being one of the oldest. Our past goes way back and it has been fun knowing you man. Again a pointless message

- Obsidianwolf9999.

Last edited:

Kuiah

Lol Carraway it's about time. I quit a long time ago I was expecting you to quit sooner. Join the dark side. Never could actually beat you at this game. And I have you on skype so this message is basically pointless :D. So much old mems on the server. Scb being one of the oldest. Our past goes way back and it has been fun knowing you man. Again a pointless message

- Obsidianwolf9999.
Lol, ill call you sometime this weekend if I have time. And yeah 2013 days are gone :(