• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Peace

Kuiah

Hello Happy Hunger Games Network :)
Today I just wanted to officially declare my "resignation" from the community in general.
I'm quitting The Happy Hunger Games server(s) because I just don't find it all as fun anymore :(. Back in 2013 when I started in was a blast, the survival games was amazing, KitPvP was pretty cool and interesting, SCB was something I've never seen before. Anyway, I just wanted to say bye to all the people I've played with throughout the years, if you have me on Skype, lucky you, if not then oh well :/. But for real, I've had an amazing time on this server, thats guys!
Below is a list of people I've had a blast with since my start in the HHG Community.
1. Zeronite aka LilBoi
2. obsidianwolf9999 (Changed his name so much I can't keep count)
3. Cello____
4. Phoenix____
5. Unitus
6. CptBlackBeer
7. sgtnickjames
8. Stevessonsson (Liked this name most)
9. ShoqInfinity (Played with you this year m8)
10. xcheez1
11. TNTcinder
12. cinder888 (AirPig)
13. rayado56 (Miss you m8)
Sorry I left a lot of people out, I don't have the time to list all of you people that changed my Minecraft experience sadly, that'd take WAY TOO long. Oh, lol, anyone who thinks they can beat meh in le pehveepeh (PvP for all you dumbos <3) good luck m8's, find me if you can lol.

Mr. Staff Manager, LeChris, peace m8, I remember you from when you were a Default in SCB, peace ole pal.
Now for you S3rveR OwnR, Zainos, I mean I have you on Skype but I'll just tell you here. Thanks for making the amazing game modes that have made my gameplay pretty amazing. You may delete my Stats from all the leaderboards if you would like. I'm pretty high up in KitPvP
Sidenote: I may not reply to any comments, I will most likely read them thought.
Anyway, thanks guys, peace!

_Link

NOOOOOO don't leave meeeeeeee :(, you got me on skype and you will always be missed
Heroes are always remembered but legends never die.
#KingOfSpy
#CarrawayTristan&SuperNovaGaming

Last edited:

Xist_

Bye hope you enjoyed your stay :) sad to see you go. But its ok i'll take over #1 pvper

Ayeeeo

Zeronite shall be #1 pvper. Bye WR3KED you always wr3ked so many people on kit pvp and you stole a lot of my kills.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Goodbye :) I never did legit beat you ;) I have beaten all the other PVP-ers mentioned here, some easily, some not xD But I never could beat you xD

So don't leave dang it till I beat you too ;)

Kuiah

Goodbye :) I never did legit beat you ;) I have beaten all the other PVP-ers mentioned here, some easily, some not xD But I never could beat you xD

So don't leave dang it till I beat you too ;)
Link has asked me to come on later and do some Spy 1v1's for the memories, so you'll have one more chance.

Zeronite

I'm going to miss you old friend. We had a good run, I guess this is where the road ends :(

(I may also quit)

Kuiah

Man all the cool people are leaving the server. . . seeya tristan
Peace bud, and it's not that the server isn't good or anything ( I know you never said it wasn't ) it's just that I'm not having as much fun playing those particular game modes. I know Mr Salty (Oudey2015) will be glad to see Mr Hackused (Me) go. Lol, anyway, bai m8 lol