• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Parkour - Attack of the Spiders

What do you think?

• LEGENDARY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EPIC!

• Cool!

• Good.

• Okay

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Bad.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Chickenrage249

Name: Attack of the Spiders
Difficulty: Hard
Length: Medium
Checkpoints: 6

Hey! This is a parkour I made in a world of mine. Basically there are a lot of jumps with cobwebs, but later you meet two "people", they give you tips and basically say things (with signs!). So what I need added is the rest of the world's layer removed, including villages, programming the signs to set checkoints and teleport back there, when you land in water (in some part) it has to teleport you back to set checkpoint and some others you might find. I tested the parkour, it is 100% possible, but your build team can take care of that.

NoFBYfo

EMJC0od

gTBnB20

LiBudJ9

AvrbqTR

cZ9joMs

Y4ko651

hv9G3GK

fRaei9n

oAcLP1x

pZeq3HW

aVO7C0U

tWhWXvl

mNkfVMV

p6v5qrn

Akq37Pe

oAU9yR6

GvRbZ8w

lAivgiN

5CuLI0k

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2i2yax5bhy2lzqh/Parkour+-+Attack+of+the+Spiders.zip

Chickenrage249

And can see someone PLEASE tell me how to upload a picture properly then? I uploaded the image to imgur.com, pasted the link in the URL. What do I do to make it show up in the thread?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This map looks okay, but unfortunately I think it is not near up to the standards of new builds for the server. Having the build on a flat plane is not very professional, so there needs to be walls or mountains for the parkour. The various obstacles of the parkour sometimes don't really seem to fit the theme of the build as well and seem a bit random.

All in all, the map just generally lacks detail and quality. While I am sure you worked hard on it, if you would like to see this added on HHG, I would suggest spending a lot more time detailing it.

Chickenrage249

This map looks okay, but unfortunately I think it is not near up to the standards of new builds for the server. Having the build on a flat plane is not very professional, so there needs to be walls or mountains for the parkour. The various obstacles of the parkour sometimes don't really seem to fit the theme of the build as well and seem a bit random.

All in all, the map just generally lacks detail and quality. While I am sure you worked hard on it, if you would like to see this added on HHG, I would suggest spending a lot more time detailing it.
I see your points, I'm making a new Parkour map, trust me, more detail, surrounded by walls looks better and is to do with the theme. It's going to be VERY long, and I hope it will be added when I'm done.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The map could just be pasted into a void world, but even then, without all the distracting grass, I still don't think it would look very good.
I understand the theme is spiders and all, but the blocks used don't look very pleasing to look at. Mossy cobble by itself and if overused is a horrible block. Mossy should just be used in small amounts with normal cobble to give a certain old and ruined vibe.
From the screenshots I saw, the map looks messy and underdetailed. This isn't up the standards of acceptable maps nowadays.
Sorry, your map has been declined.