• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP "Overgrown" 1v1 map (Jungle Arena)

Will it blend (Could it actually work as a 1v1 map?)

• Sure!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Subspace

Hey! I'm Midbus, an aspiring builder and possibly build team member. This is my first time actually making a good map, and I think we should celebrate by trying to get it as the 1v1 map for Jungle!
Dimensions:
Corner to Corner
LENGTH: 39 Blocks
WIDTH: 23 Blocks
Approximated Flat Area
LENGTH: 15
WIDTH: 15

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/C2l1p
Plot ID: 109;54

I tried keeping the terraforming to a minimum in order to make it easier to pvp, and I hope I did a good job!
Cheers guys!
(PS: Feel free to leave suggestions, but expanding the flat area will be difficult, I know what's coming :p)

touh

Trusted Member
thanks chuu! I was told to get working on a skyblock spawn so I'll do something like that over break ;p
Are you Mockingjay? If so want to make a new Chinese pvp map? I've wanted to make one but I don't have World Edit. We could collaberate.

Last edited:

Shroud

We changed our 1v1 pvp arenas a little while ago I don't think we really need another one
i dont really like the jungle one though, and this one looks pretty cool! maybe it could be a 1v1 arena when they possibly add a new map? :D

or they change it instead of the current jungle 1v1 arena like midbus suggested

Trenly

Admin
Admin
First off, the red path doesnt seem to fit the theme of the current jungle arena.

Secondly, the 1v1 arena was just remade for both Jungle and Clayworld. You would have the best chance at a new Chineese arena 1v1

Subspace

First off, the red path doesnt seem to fit the theme of the current jungle arena.

Secondly, the 1v1 arena was just remade for both Jungle and Clayworld. You would have the best chance at a new Chineese arena 1v1
I appreciate your feedback my good man! _SG wanted to d something like that, so why not? :p
As for the red path, I can fix that at any time, I had a 'red vs blue' sub theme kind of going on, hence the blue path, but I can experiment with more natural blocks :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I appreciate your feedback my good man! _SG wanted to d something like that, so why not? :p
As for the red path, I can fix that at any time, I had a 'red vs blue' sub theme kind of going on, hence the blue path, but I can experiment with more natural blocks :)
Personally, i wouldnt bother with remaking the path just because of how new the arena is

Subspace

Personally, i wouldnt bother with remaking the path just because of how new the arena is
Man, so harsh with me! :(
I understand that the map was recently updated, just keep this in the back of your files until the map needs another update (because it inevitably will)!
I did update the red path by the way, it's now wood logs and planks

super_piggy000

Chinese and Clay are already good. I do think Jungle needs redone to possibly reduce the lag at it. I think this looks cool, stop being so negative towards it >.> .

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Chinese and Clay are already good. I do think Jungle needs redone to possibly reduce the lag at it. I think this looks cool, stop being so negative towards it >.> .
Jungle doesnt lag though. And chineese definitey needs to be redone.
Man, so harsh with me! :(
I understand that the map was recently updated, just keep this in the back of your files until the map needs another update (because it inevitably will)!
I did update the red path by the way, it's now wood logs and planks
I speak bluntly, not harshly. There is a difference

super_piggy000

Sorry, just seemed sorta harsh. Thought you were being rude, sorry for the misunderstanding :p. Jungle does drop my frame rate A LOT. It goes from 20-40 down to 5-15. I honestly like Chinese, it's cool.

ImTea

Retired Staff
It's good for a 1v1 map. A little small for anyone who hits more than a 3 hit combo, but still a good start. The only problem, besides that Jungle was recently updated, is that it doesn't fit the theme well. We try to keep our 1v1 maps very similar to the actual map, almost a miniature version. All I'm really seeing that connects to the Jungle map is the Jungle leaves running down the mountains...

Again, as most people have said, try working on the new Chinese arena? I'd love to help, but I've been very busy recently. I can give some advise though, SPACING. Give yourself enough room, get a layout, something simple, maybe just the ground? Not even the mountains, and try pretend 1v1ing on the map. You will want to get timings down, as well as minimise y level advantages. These are a few things to keep into consideration when making 1v1 maps. Even my map I don't feel is large enough because of minimal testing...

If you need any more help, let me know :D

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'm honestly not trying to be bias in any way here, but as Trenly said, New 1v1 arenas were only added recently added. And as T3a said, it is a little small. I mean, I don't pvp a whole lot, but I prefer the sizes we have right now.

You'd have more luck getting your map accepted if you built a Chinese pvp, you might wanna take up _SG's offer.

So I am sorry to say, but this map has been declined.

Subspace

I'm honestly not trying to be bias in any way here, but as Trenly said, New 1v1 arenas were only added recently added. And as T3a said, it is a little small. I mean, I don't pvp a whole lot, but I prefer the sizes we have right now.

You'd have more luck getting your map accepted if you built a Chinese pvp, you might wanna take up _SG's offer.

So I am sorry to say, but this map has been declined.
alright, that's fine. First go at a minimap didn't do too well, but I'm going to keep making maps for you guys.

Thanks everyone for your feedback! :D
Skywars, Skyblock and possibly an arena for Chinese on the way! :p

Ayeeeo

Don't u dare touch my Chinese 1v1 arena.
It's the only 1v1 arena I'm good with.
Stay away or else -_-

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Keep this in mind, before you prioritize a chinese 1 v 1 remake.

Skyblock or something would be great though! Go for it :)

Subspace

Keep this in mind, before you prioritize a chinese 1 v 1 remake.

Skyblock or something would be great though! Go for it :)
I put together a really good team, we call ourselves the "Maintenance Men" because we fix the old and crappy maps :p
Skyblock spawn is coming out tonight or tomorrow. It's almost done!