• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Other Dimension

Zekerundo

Here's a new map I made. If you think it looks disorderly, the point is actually for it to look kind of crazy and random like something in a dream. I'm just not sure how to get it somewhere where you can copy it though.
2016-05-07_16.43.13.png
2016-05-07_16.43.36.png
2016-05-07_16.43.48.png
2016-05-07_16.44.00.png

Zekerundo

I see what you guys are saying. I will work on it to try to add more detail, and hopefully make another post.

Zekerundo

AGREED! lol i didnt know wth that was
AGREED! lol i didnt know wth that was
It's just there randomly floating... -.-
I DONT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY AT THE TOP OF THEIR PSTS LA LA LA
Aside from that, I guess I agree its not a very good map. ( BUT SRSLY, I JUST SAID THAT 1. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK CRAZY AND 2. I WAS GOING TO WORK ON THE DETAIL . DO U PEOPLE JUST IMMEDIATLY POST ON THE THREAD WITHOUT LOOKING AT ANYTHING???

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Aside from that, I guess I agree its not a very good map. ( BUT SRSLY, I JUST SAID THAT 1. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK CRAZY AND 2. I WAS GOING TO WORK ON THE DETAIL . DO U PEOPLE JUST IMMEDIATLY POST ON THE THREAD WITHOUT LOOKING AT ANYTHING???
I agree with Mayonaizze . I too completely read the thread, and if you are still working then why post an incomplete map?

I realize it is supposed to look disorderly, but there is a point where disorder stops and it becomes unlogical and just looks horrible.

Maybe you could NOT jump to the conclusion that people haven't read the whole thread? It really is a bit childish to accuse people without any evidence to say whether they did or did not read it.

Zekerundo

OK sorry Trenly didn't mean to offend you. I said that I had taken some criticism after I posted it and was working on it after that. Still working on it.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
There isn't anything to be said that hasn't already.
The concept is strange,
Lack of detail,
The 1 block floating islands,
Everyone's pretty much covered it,
So I am sorry to say, but this map has been declined.