• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Ore Parkour

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm going to say the exact same thing I said on the other one:

iiJam said:
  • If your map is just Parkour going around in a square shape around the outsides of your plot, with no border (so people can't escape) it will most likely be declined.
Its plain, seems to have no border and just goes around your plot. I dont like it

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This parkour looks very boring, and bland.
You didn't excactly keep to the theme. This looks more like a mineral parkour or something, rather than ore. Maybe if you'd combined the blocks and the ores?
Once again, there is little detail, and just like your last submission (Dice Parkour) it started out good, with those 3x3 coal jumps, then it got boring (imo)
This parkour seems more suitable for a creative parkour people advertise. It does not meet the standards of the official maps.
So I''m sorry, but this map has been declined.