• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

old players

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Its funny how all of these threads mention the same few people and staff members when there's plenty more out there.

Not many people really cared when Guardian_Echo left staff but he was literally the friendliest staff I've ever seen on the team and to me personally as we've known each other literally since the beginning. I was a lot sadder when he left than Bach or Chris (even though Chris was an amazing friend off the server, much better than anyone else).
dude i c echo almost everyday <3 we were besties back then <3 he came back :D

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I talk to Guardian every other day xD One of the more casual people ive ever met on HHG.

RIP Mrkillacam Was one of the best dudes till he was banned, Pretty sure he quit MC.
RIP Bunny/Cher One of the better female pvpers, good attitude, doesn't play much anymore.
RIP Zeronite Everyone knows him
RIP Flashnite Was Fun skyping with him. haven't seen him in months
RIP Shmexysheep One of my best teammates
RIP BlackAnarchist & Muffruff One of the deadliest duos pvp wise, Some of the best SG's were against that tag team.
RIP The Old 2k15 community, because the 2k16 community is toxic and needs to shape up.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Why hasnt anyone mentioned Rainspider yet?
He left before 2016

he was awesome (lenny)
I talk to Guardian every other day xD One of the more casual people ive ever met on HHG.

RIP Mrkillacam Was one of the best dudes till he was banned, Pretty sure he quit MC.
RIP Bunny/Cher One of the better female pvpers, good attitude, doesn't play much anymore.
RIP BlackAnarchist & Muffruff One of the deadliest duos pvp wise, Some of the best SG's were against that tag team.
RIP The Old 2k15 community, because the 2k16 community is toxic and needs to shape up.
even 2015 was pretty bad (more near the mid and end). 2013 was the best.

Last edited:

Tuut

Trusted Member

Hopefully when factions is finished it'll attract some non toxic players.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
That Skrub obsidianwolf9999. Then that skid CarrawayTristan. And don't forget that one dude JoshuaRZ2014 or Zeronite (More like Zero-Not)
wait a minute, ur obsidianwolf.. <3 and CarrawayTristan still plays on! his name is D0J0 now! Also, both Zeronites still play on! By both, I mean zShots and ElegantSilence..

Kuiah

It's so sad that so many people are leaving. I remember the old community, so many good people. Amazing staffs/builders, but those people left, and new came. Now the community is not bad, but can't compare it to the old one. :/
"Old community" How long have you even played HHGN lol, I've been here since 2013 before there was even a Hub :eek:

obsidianwolf9999

"Old community" How long have you even played HHGN lol, I've been here since 2013 before there was even a Hub :eek:

Been here far longer than almost all of you. All of you think the old community is like 2014-2015
Nah man it's like the beginning of 2013 till the time hub came... I mean to actually be considered an old player you would have to be there when dnice, GoldenWalker, Joebass8989, and many other people played. You would have to be there when Jr.Mod had two upgrades. (Jr.Mod+ and Jr.Mod++) Most of you only know that the highest rank is Mockingjay.
Back when there was actually Co-Owners and the SG arenas were blocked by fences and some lava. You literally had to be lucky to get into a map because it was so crowded. Back when the factions world wasn't ravaged and the factions OBWolves, SwagSquad, Legion, SnowDogz and some others were the leading factions. If you were there for that you are considered an old player. Anyone that came after hub was released is not even close....
The only players that really are considered old imo is Me, WR3KED , Masterfireheart , Of course Zainos , and SAFollis ... (If I missed some just deal with it don't get butt hurt)

Last edited:

Kuiah

Been here far longer than almost all of you. All of you think the old community is like 2014-2015
Nah man it's like the beginning of 2013 till the time hub came... I mean to actually be considered an old player you would have to be there when dnice, GoldenWalker, Joebass8989, and many other people played. You would have to be there when Jr.Mod had two upgrades. (Jr.Mod+ and Jr.Mod++) Most of you only know that the highest rank is Mockingjay.
Back when there was actually Co-Owners and the SG arenas were blocked by fences and some lava. You literally had to be lucky to get into a map because it was so crowded. Back when the factions world wasn't ravaged and the factions OBWolves, SwagSquad, Legion, SnowDogz and some others were the leading factions. If you were there for that you are considered an old player. Anyone that came after hub was released is not even close....
The only players that really are considered old imo is Me, WR3KED , Masterfireheart , Of course Zainos , and SAFollis ... (If I missed some just deal with it don't get butt hurt)
There used to be an old IP SONNNNN

Kuiah

I saw you in chat a few times then you came on tryna kill me with the players name we shalt not speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.