• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

old players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
i would like to make a post where we talk about players that have left this year in 2016 and tell what we most liked about
them.ill start

OGLucas-rip-what i like most about him was that he was always nice to players and making them feal welcome

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I will always miss _Bach_ .
We all will ;-;

I miss a ton of people who left before 2016 thoo ;-;

My 2;
_Bach_ - Great person & amazing builder. Bach's one of the reasons I started building for HHG. Great moderator, was always by my side. Still waiting for _LadyBach_ to officially happen :3 So many people miss you tho, for so many reasons. Was nice having you at HHG :) Danks for everything.
crammed - Old, old friend, EDS :3 Always fun to hang around. We all miss you mate :( We'll allll remember the days of _Memes, PixelatedBread, and EDS121202. :D You'll always be remembered mate :) Tanks for all the fun times.

SAFollis

Trusted Member

Trenly

Admin
Admin
We all will ;-;

I miss a ton of people who left before 2016 thoo ;-;

My 2;
_Bach_ - Great person & amazing builder. Bach's one of the reasons I started building for HHG. Great moderator, was always by my side. Still waiting for _LadyBach_ to officially happen :3 So many people miss you tho, for so many reasons. Was nice having you at HHG :) Danks for everything.
crammed - Old, old friend, EDS :3 Always fun to hang around. We all miss you mate :( We'll allll remember the days of _Memes, PixelatedBread, and EDS121202. :D You'll always be remembered mate :) Tanks for all the fun times.
_Bach_ did change his ign To _LadyBach_

Lowvex

It's so sad that so many people are leaving. I remember the old community, so many good people. Amazing staffs/builders, but those people left, and new came. Now the community is not bad, but can't compare it to the old one. :/

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Its funny how all of these threads mention the same few people and staff members when there's plenty more out there.

Not many people really cared when Guardian_Echo left staff but he was literally the friendliest staff I've ever seen on the team and to me personally as we've known each other literally since the beginning. I was a lot sadder when he left than Bach or Chris (even though Chris was an amazing friend off the server, much better than anyone else).

Status
Not open for further replies.