• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Nutella Parkour

juicylies

Sooo... Me and LittleBoNutella (Ally) made a Nutella parkour together because we were really bored. xD Also if you see that snow thingy in the background it's gone now.
It's on her second plot. ( /p h LittleBoNutella 2)
Name: Nutella Parkour
Difficulty: Medium
Length: Short
Checkpoints: 1
2017-03-01_21.33.44.png
2017-03-01_21.34.16.png
2017-03-01_21.34.26.png
2017-03-01_21.35.01.png
2017-03-01_21.35.10.png

alxyz

Trusted Member
Take away the glow stone, use some new blocks rather then wool. Maybe clay or something but none of the less it's good

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This is a cute map and appears to be well made with the theme you chose. IDK about the block selection and the theme in general. Its cute, and Nutella is bae, but IDK if it makes a great parkour theme. Seems like it would fit better on Food Parkour than anything

ParadoxTaco

We already have food parkour, which generally covers all types of foods. I would recommend going for a different theme, also, we already have plenty of over void parkour a, a map with more terrain would be nice.

juicylies

We already have food parkour, which generally covers all types of foods. I would recommend going for a different theme, also, we already have plenty of over void parkour a, a map with more terrain would be nice.
We have more parkour with terrain than parkours over the void.

youngfloppa

It feels to me a little repetitive. Too many nutella jars that are all the same. and I know a nutella theme hasn't got many different objects. You may want to consider that next time, a build with lots of things linked to it.

_zoeyx

i feel obligated to say that me and ally made the cloud and most of the nutella jar and it even has our heads that we made it so now i don't get credit for this?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It seems repetitive with many of the nutella jars being the same.

The glowstone is an offputting texture.

To me this seems like it would fit more with food parkour than as its own parkour.

Imo, It doesnt really matter if a parkour is above the void or on terrain, as long as its a good quality parkour.