• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Nohacksjustlooks And My Skywars Map

AL_THEGREAT

This is the map we created. Its called "Simple Skywars". Hope you enjoy it
2015-08-08_20.40.03.png

Tuut

Trusted Member
There already is a simple skywars map. Also the islands don't look natural at all, like the top is a square and the bottom is all over the place.

lllllllllll

Only in rare cases is simple ever good in Minecraft buildings/maps. Detail is key and this map has little to it. If I could've built it in 5 minutes then it's not good enough, this map looks like something I could've built quite fast and with little to no effort. A map should be impressive, detailed, unique, original, and relatively realistic.

Ayeeeo

WOW... What happened to the olden days where detail didnt matter why isnt fun the key why is it detail PEACE OUT -_-

Ayeeeo

I just dont get why players care about detail so much I feel bad for people who think wow look at this detail and not having fun at all ever think that

Phoenix____

I just dont get why players care about detail so much I feel bad for people who think wow look at this detail and not having fun at all ever think that
1. Calm... 2. Detail does matter, I don't wanna go on and play on a skywars map that literally everyone can build, I want the maps I play on to be unique, exciting, not boring with lack of effort.

lllllllllll

WOW... What happened to the olden days where detail didnt matter why isnt fun the key why is it detail PEACE OUT -_-
Please don't be rude, also there were no "old days" when detail didn't matter. I've had Minecraft and have been building on it since 2011. Throughout this time I've seen many maps and only the ones with detail were ever the ones that mattered. Also, maps that are bland and "simple" like yours aren't fun, they're actually rather boring and that's another reason why they don't get accepted or as you say, don't matter. Example: Think about how boring Minecraft would be if it were simply 2 blocks but with the same game-play? It would be way more boring than with all the details and blocks it has now.

Ayeeeo

Please don't be rude, also there were no "old days" when detail didn't matter. I've had Minecraft and have been building on it since 2011. Throughout this time I've seen many maps and only the ones with detail were ever the ones that mattered. Also, maps that are bland and "simple" like yours aren't fun, they're actually rather boring and that's another reason why they don't get accepted or as you say, don't matter. Example: Think about how boring Minecraft would be if it were simply 2 blocks but with the same game-play? It would be way more boring than with all the details and blocks it has now.
Think about it the first version of minecraft I've played/built on minecraft ever since it came out it was so simple and me and my family played it for hours and I had a better time without all the detail

Phoenix____

Think about it the first version of minecraft I've played minecraft ever since it came out it was so simple and me and my family played it for hours and I had a better time without all the detail
Stop please... This thread has no point, it didn't get accepted... Just stop please...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Example: Think about how boring Minecraft would be if it were simply 2 blocks but with the same game-play? It would be way more boring than with all the details and blocks it has now.
Two blocks... Reminds me of infdev