• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed No MJ...? (WolfWhispa)

Socializing

Hi there, person reading!

You may be confused as to why I'm posting for another person, but WolfWhispa has bought mocking jay for this server, and has not received it. She stated that smoke told her to wait a few hours, and it didn't show up. She has tried relogging multiple times, and she has not received her rank. I have proof that she bought it, seen below.
image.png
. Thanks again!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have already told WolfWhispa EXACTLY to PM Zainos here on the forums with proof of purchase in case he did not receive the package.
I don't believe there has actually been any mistake. If you look, it says that it was paid with an eCheck. In this thread Zainos says that eChecks take a few days to process, but that the rank will be automatically received after the payment is recieved.

I would say in this case if the rank has not been recieved in 7 days (some eChecks can take a week to process), then you would want to contact Zainos

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As Trenly said, payment is pending e-check. Please be patient, it's not our fault. c: