• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Didn't get my Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleBeachDood

I Purchased the Sponsor Rank and have yet to receive it. i even got an email confirmation that the payment went through. I would just like the rank i paid for! :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
According to the database, your payment status is "Pending eCheck". Remember eChecks can take some time (Up to 7 days) to process and deliver us the money, so it will take a little longer to get the rank. But don't worry! Once the eCheck is processed and we receive the money, you'll automatically get the rank!
Thanks for donating and have a good day!

P.S: In order to avoid long waiting periods, for further donations it is highly recommended to use faster payment methods, such as PayPal, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. which literally take less than 5 minutes to process and deliver your rank!

TurtleBeachDood

I actually paid twice thinking the payment didn't make it through..... so im not sure if u can give me the refund or if i have to do it through paypal....

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I actually paid twice thinking the payment didn't make it through..... so im not sure if u can give me the refund or if i have to do it through paypal....
According to our database, we've only received one recent payment by the IGN "TurtleBeachDood" so far (Click for evidence). But if we receive a second payment I'll make sure to issue a refund, don't worry :)

TurtleBeachDood

I understand that its my fault... but i did indeed pay twice and i need to get the second payment canceled. Im not able to do this on my paypal accound for some reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.