• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Nintendo Power - Scbb Arena

Like it?

• Quack... NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThePSIDuck

2015-07-16_20.53.23.png
2015-07-16_20.55.52.png
2015-07-16_20.56.09.png
2015-07-16_20.53.11.png
2015-07-16_20.52.51.png
2015-07-16_20.53.58.png

Hello HHG :)
Just tonight I finished a project I was working on and its this Nintendo Power stage!
This stage includes 15 different pixel arts of well known Nintendo items/characters!
The map is at /plotme home:3 BloopersQuacksMC
So check it out if you get the chance :)

Here is a list of all of the pixel arts on the map:

Mario From Super Mario Bros on the NES

A Metroid from Metroid on the NES

Links Sword from The Legend Of Zelda on the NES

the Duck Hunt Duck on the NES (my brother!)

Pit from Kid Icarus on the NES

Ninten from Mother 1 or known as Earthbound Beginnings in America on the NES

Coin from Super Mario Bros on the NES

Popo one of the two Ice Climbers in Ice Climbers for the NES

Kirby as he appeared in Kirbys Dream Land on the GameBoy

Ness from Mother 2 or known as Earthbound in America on the SNES

A Splatoon Inkling from the minigame "squid jump" in Splatoon on the WiiU

Pokeball from the Pokemon series

Animal Crossing Leaf from the Animal Crossing series

Arwing from the Star Fox series

Triforce from the Legend Of Zelda series

And of course....... the Nintendo Logo :)

Thats all the pixel arts of the map so far. If you have any suggestions for the map please tell me id really appreciate it :)
It took alot of time to make this map so I hope you guys enjoy it :D

ThePSIDuck

Thank you :)
I may remove Ninten because I feel like I'm giving the mother series too much attention since it's my favorite Nintendo series :p

___Barney___

No I'm saying like Nintendo in general....Because of my Skywars map my SCBB map that I am making...Lots of kits in SCBB and Kit PvP

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I LOVE IT! And even more as I'm a huge Nintendo fan <3 Anyway, for an SCB arena I think it needs more details, maybe you could make instead of pixel art 3D statues like in Pile of Bodies arena, but of Nintendo Characters :D Try developing a little bit more and then tell me back, really love it <3

Thanks for your submission!

P.S: BUT YOU MISSED YOSHI! HOW CAN YOU MISS YOSHI??!?!?!?! MY FAVORITE NINTENDO CHARACTER!

___Barney___

I LOVE IT! And even more as I'm a huge Nintendo fan <3 Anyway, for an SCB arena I think it needs more details, maybe you could make instead of pixel art 3D statues like in Pile of Bodies arena, but of Nintendo Characters :D Try developing a little bit more and then tell me back, really love it <3

Thanks for your submission!

P.S: BUT YOU MISSED YOSHI! HOW CAN YOU MISS YOSHI??!?!?!?! MY FAVORITE NINTENDO CHARACTER!
THEN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TOO US ALL BY TAKING AWAY THE KIT??!!! Lol jk

ThePSIDuck

I'll try and add more detail like I did to ness. And I wanna stay away from staues of skin because I want them to stay true to their game and it would be too similar to piles of bodies If anyone has any ideas on adding more detail please tell me them it would be awesome :)

PS: I'll add yoshi for you Zainos :D

ThePSIDuck

2015-07-21_20.33.20.png
2015-07-21_20.33.46.png
I Updated the map :D I added things like more details on the pixel arts and a Yoshi for Zainos :) I hope you guys like it! BTW its still at my 3rd plot. (after posting this I realized that I didnt press F1 so my hand and the chat will be on sorry! :p)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Lol adding extra rows of wool to a pixel arts doesn't make it another thing, it's still pixels arts, sorry