• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Nightmare - 8 Players

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
It is similar to Haunted. But thats an SG map isn't it. Not sw.
I do like this map though.
It has a good atmosphere, with the spooky block pallet on the islands.
And I also like the bottom of the islands, they seem smooth enough.
The cobwebs would get pretty annoying, but once again, it adds to the atmosphere, and look good :)
If I'm not mistsken, people could camp at the bottom of the vines, but I don't think that's such a huge problem. They could get shot down.
The trees are also alright!
Congratulations! This map has been accepted!

World download?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
The cobwebs would get pretty annoying, but once again, it adds to the atmosphere, and look good :)
If I'm not mistsken, people could camp at the bottom of the vines, but I don't think that's such a huge problem. They could get shot down.

World download?
OMFG NO WAY WTF :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ill pm u

Trenly

Admin
Admin

World download?
There is a haunted sw

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
There is a 6 player Haunted skywars map, however we have multiple same name with numbers maps. Maybe we can call this Haunted2? xD