• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB New SCBB Map (Icy Crater)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP2K

I am proud to present a new map after my inactivity for about 5 months.... long story. But non the less here is my new map Icy Crater. I build it together with the help of ItsFr0st, and D1amoundmater3r.....the best spammer in the world.....he spammed the snow everywhere as you can see on the pics. If you want to check it out personally, it is on my 19th plot!

P.S: iiJam.....plz don't freak out.... I read you post about the requirements, but i cant cut and paste the whole thing with w/e it doesn't allow it...so I'm sorry if it isn't floating....

Attachments

• icy crater 2.png
    icy crater 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 354
  • icy crater 3.png
    icy crater 3.png
    914 KB · Views: 300
  • icy crater 4.png
    icy crater 4.png
    755.1 KB · Views: 272
  • icy crater.png
    icy crater.png
    868.1 KB · Views: 269

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The detail itself is fine! The map looks good :)
But I feel as the cobwebs would get really annoying.
And as all the other scb maps have, it needs to be open to the void, even if there was no ground in that hole in the middle, and it lead to the void, this map would probably have ben accepted.
So I am sorry, but this map has been declined.

JP2K

And as all the other scb maps have, it needs to be open to the void, even if there was no ground in that hole in the middle, and it lead to the void, this map would probably have ben accepted.

If i change that, could you look at this map again or is it declined for ever???

JP2K

What cobwebs....there are multiple. The ones from the house?? If yes i could replace them with stained glass but they don't look as good. Also the cobwebs from the map Bombsite are way more annoying then two cobwebs from the house....just saying....

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What exactly do u mean with custom trees??
Make the trunks and place leaves by hand. It can look much better than naturally generated trees. All the trees in skywars lobby were custom made. (Granted multiple of the same ones were scattered around, they are all still custom)

JP2K

I'll be happy to look at it again. Please pm me once you've changed the things I said.

Ok I think this map is sorta different.....since you cant hit them off the edge like traditional ones, but you have to hit them into the crater where now the void is. I also removed some of the cobwebs. But all in all I think these are the final changes, unless if you have another change in mind...

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Ok I think this map is sorta different.....since you cant hit them off the edge like traditional ones, but you have to hit them into the crater where now the void is. I also removed some of the cobwebs. But all in all I think these are the final changes, unless if you have another change in mind...
Just one last thing. You should out some snow on top of the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.