• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB New scbb kit: Scorpion

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yes this is pretty sad, some will say, me suggesting a kit of myself pretty much. But I and other people thought it would be cool for Scorpion to be a scbb kit. Now heres what I have in mind.

Type of class: Gem class
Cost: 250 gems

Armor: My head (Im gonna change my skin back to original scorpion so you can get this in its best form as mine is edited) Yellow leather chestplate, black leather pants, yellow leather boots.
Weapons: Ninja-to (Iron sword, no enchants), Kunai (Flint) (It would pull people in from a 15 block range right next to the player, which is possible, I've seen something like it work before, would have a cool down of 10 seconds) Fireball (Fire charge) (Would shoot a fire charge like a ghast, doing 3-4 damage, with a range of like 15 blocks, again, I have seen this done before, would have a cool down of 15 seconds).
Abilities: Speed 1 (Scorpions quite fast in mk so it works)
Power of jump boost: Medium.

If there's anything that needs changing let me know on here.

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I'd lower the Kunai to 10 blocks maybe instead of 20, and maybe sharp 1-2 on the iron sword and name it like Scorpions Bite or Scorpions Sting

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I like it, but you need to add a head :3
Done, thanks for pointing that out for me.

I'd lower the Kunai to 10 blocks maybe instead of 20, and maybe sharp 1-2 on the iron sword and name it like Scorpions Bite or Scorpions Sting
It will be called scorpions ninja-to (the real name of the weapons he uses) and no, it would do 7.25 damage with that on, which is 1 more damge than iron golem (strongest melee class), its already super powerful as it stands. Also the kunai is a super ranged weapon in mkx, but itll be lowered to 15 as you do say, it is a bit far.

And bach, calling insects cooler than me is r00d.