• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB NEW BIOSPHERES SCBB MAP!

Do you like this map?

• YES!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
HELLO! Today I made an SCBB map called BioSpheres! I know there is a lot of SCBB maps, but I made this one anyways! =) This map consists of 6 glass spheres with a biome in each one! Each sphere is connected to another by a bridge. This map was built by Pro Build Team!Each glass sphere is a radius of 7! If you would like to check it out, it is in the admin's world! The coordinates are
X: 912
Y: 8
Z: 0

I have provided screenshots below:

Overview.png Cave1.png Cave2.png Cave3.png Desert.png End1.png End2.png Nether1.png Nether2.png Overworld.png Snow1.png Snow2.png

SAFollis

Trusted Member
mo it's okay... it doesn't have enough detail (still has some tho)
Also... it sorta doesn't seem much like an scbb map, with the domes and all blocking jumps

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
mo it's okay... it doesn't have enough detail (still has some tho)
Also... it sorta doesn't seem much like an scbb map, with the domes and all blocking jumps
eh i was thinking of a sw map, but i thought it would be more of scbb map :L

Trenly

Admin
Admin
spheres are somewhat bland and look a little odd. could use more detail. spheres get in the way of jumping. and not all the biomes were included.

doesnt seem really PRO to me

Tuut

Trusted Member
This map has almost 0 detail. The idea is also, i wouldnt say copied but i have seen so many "biome" maps. Just some constructive criticism :)

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I don't play scbb that much... But it doesn't look like a scbb map.... Sry

Btw more details...

But nice try :)

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Well, for one, it's kinda small for a SCBB map.... For two, legit like 0% detail. And it seems very plain and bland, like when you build a 2x2 hut of dirt in survival... (Once I judge, I judge hard xD)

Tuut

Trusted Member
I agree with Unitus, don't stop making maps just take your time and make a more detailed one next time! :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I guess everyone can stop flogging a dead horse and just leave the thread at the fact that there wasn't enough detail, and it isn't quite fitting for scbb.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i do think this is a good map tho.. should i improve it for one of these:

•SCBB (IMPROVED)
•SkyWars
•HITMAN?!?! (Maybe make the spheres like 25 blocks radius and better with more detail!)
•SG? (make the spheres radius of 50 with more spheres?)
•Other?

O and btw, Pro didnt build this, i did by mehself cuz no member were online! xD

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Repeating what others have said, the theme is unoriginal. It's used allot! And there just isn't enough detail. The spheres look too plain, and the cave area looks un organic(fake)
So I'm sorry. But this map has been declined.

Switz

Repeating what others have said, the theme is unoriginal. It's used allot! And there just isn't enough detail. The spheres look too plain, and the cave area looks un organic(fake)
So I'm sorry. But this map has been declined.
well, pro just improved the map and made it a little better with more spheres and bigger spheres with more detail. i think this map would be fitting for happy hunger games though.