• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global MINI-MODDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

jullll

No, this is a terrible idea. Mini-Modding is a rule and if Zainos wants to change it, he will. Acting as if you are staff is against rules for a reason.

Many staff members have said that this should not be allowed, so seriously, get it through your head.
Zainos will most likely never change this, and he shouldn't. This is exactly why it should not be allowed, it causes MANY arguments, no matter what the situation is, it always does. This is Zainos' server, not yours. Yes, we all have opinions, but this server is owned by Zainos, and he makes the rules here. As _Smokescreen_ said, it is not allowed!

Zainos makes the rules here. ;)

Nonze

Guys guys guys imma end this
You don't need to Mini-mod
It takes 5 mins to report someone

Nonze

This is getting ridiculous... it's against rules.

This thread should be locked as we all should know it is punishable. (Most of us...)

It's not that hard, people... read the rules. ._.
Preach sister preach
OK this thread is done now we all know that there's no way mini modding will be allowed

Zelistra

Trusted Member
This is getting ridiculous... it's against rules.

This thread should be locked as we all should know it is punishable. (Most of us...)

It's not that hard, people... read the rules. ._.
I read the rules so many times because I forget it after a few days so I read it everytime I forget it xD it's too long!
Preach sister preach
OK this thread is done now we all know that there's no way mini modding will be allowed
Some people think mini-modding should be allowed, but Zainos decides it... Zainos knows that some people want mini-modding to be allowed, but he's the one that actually decides it. So let Zainos make his decision...

Nonze

Some people think mini-modding should be allowed, but Zainos decides it... Zainos knows that some people want mini-modding to be allowed, but he's the one that actually decides it. So let Zainos make his decision...
Do u think zainos has the time to answer an obvious question? No two mods even said it is not allowed I think that's enough clarification I'm so done with this thread it's obvious what the answer is

jullll

Everyone just stop arguing, this is getting out of hand. We all know the obvious answer to this thread,

No, Mini-Modding will not be allowed.

I'm not trying to be rude, this thread had just gotten to many arguments and it's unnecessary. At the end of the day, we're all friends here, so let's not argue.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Do u think zainos has the time to answer an obvious question? No two mods even said it is not allowed I think that's enough clarification I'm so done with this thread it's obvious what the answer is
I know it's not allowed... And I agree with it :l

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
This thread is getting a bit out of hand. There is no need to argue. I am going to lock this thread, and Zainos can respond his opinion later if he wants to.

-Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.