• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Miners Remain

jawa888

A little map i made today. Each island has a cave with a forest, and each island is equidistant from the mid island.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/MiePEO9,y8ikOwR,QOT45tF,HAWBqRx,37oCXGr,6drX2kt,yvyOYHs,fFQeklE,mQhrxvi#5

Shoutout: X_EliteGamer_X or whatever your new name is xD, ty for helping.

iiLucas do /mvtp WaterVLava

could you build this on HHG, get some better screenshots, like in the day, and please use the edit button. Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Kaios

Retired Staff
could you build this on HHG, get some better screenshots, like in the day, and please use the edit button. Other than that, it looks pretty good.
Stop mini modding. He doesn't have to build it on hhg he can provide a download link when asked. I think the screen shots are fine as well. It's really not that big a deal that he didn't use the edit button either. So please just stop mini modding -_-

Tuut

Trusted Member
Its impossible for me to build on HHG because I have no World Edit.

jawa888

Stop mini modding. He doesn't have to build it on hhg he can provide a download link when asked. I think the screen shots are fine as well. It's really not that big a deal that he didn't use the edit button either. So please just stop mini modding -_-

i'm not mini modding :/