• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hitman Maze Runner Hitman Map

What do you think this map needs?

• More detail.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Bigger.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • More walls.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Take away the outside part.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Majorconnor10

I said can a staff member lock the topic please?!

You can't request a staff member to lock your topic, if you REALLY wanted it locked, send it spiraling off topic.

For the last time! This map is not based on The Maze Runner movie or books! It is just a maze map! Case closed!

And I know I cant decide, but the map has already been decided and people are still commenting!

These first 2 quotes show you want the topic locked and no more commenting.
People can still comment all they want even if the map has already been decided.

Ok, but just saying, IIJam already decided that it was declined. I appreciate your suggestions though. I'm not complaining that you should lock the topic, I am just saying that this map was officially decided. I am also not saying you can't comment.

This 1 contradicts the other quotes.
Because you WERE complaining that they should lock the topic, and although you weren't saying directly that people can't comment, you were getting annoyed that people were doing what anyone is allowed to do, comment.

Back on topic, I think if you made it more detailed and bigger, and either made more realistic mountains or took them out, it would do great!