• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hitman Maze Runner Hitman Map

What do you think this map needs?

• More detail.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Bigger.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • More walls.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Take away the outside part.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Switz

This is another one of mc_proyt's hitman maps that never get accepted. It is from the maze runner movie.
Video:
He told me to say that this was not a pro build team build. He built it by himself. This map was inspired cgps2023. He told mcpro the idea of maze runner. I will tell mcpro any suggestion that you make. He told me to make a poll for it.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I agree with Tut, there is no detailing, tbh it looks incredibly world edited, the spheres won't be seen but still need to be fixed.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Zero detail, super worldedited.

Why do I feel this doesn't fit the theme at all?
  • There is no central glade village
  • There are no greivers
  • There are no vines on the walls.
  • Honestly? Did he even read the books?

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
As the others said, the walls look very world edited and fake.
The map itself looks really small!
Why are walls are only one block thick, and others are like five blocks thick?
And the block pallets for the ground just doesn't fit in.

And I totally agree with Trenly. If your going to remake a place from a book, or at least a movie, things need to be accurate.

Recently I recreated the Willly Wonka factory from the 2005 film, Charlie and the chocolate factory. And in order to recreate something as accurately as possible,I leant that you need to examine each shot of the movie very carefully. I don't believe you did this. I wouldn't really call this a maze runner map. Rather than a 'maze' map.

I'm sorry butt here is allot wrong with this arena. It has been declined.

Switz

Zero detail, super worldedited.

Why do I feel this doesn't fit the theme at all?
  • There is no central glade village
  • There are no greivers
  • There are no vines on the walls.
  • Honestly? Did he even read the books?
he told me to say that he didnt read the books or see the movie. This map was not based on the movie or the books.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
If it wasn't based on the books or the movie then why has he tried to make a map with the theme of "Maze Runner"?

Ishgar

I really don't like the idea of a maze map at all. It seems like it would make finding targets way too difficult and getting trapped in a corner or camping way too easy.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I really don't like the idea of a maze map at all. It seems like it would make finding targets way too difficult and getting trapped in a corner or camping way too easy.
Well you know the like little area where they live... That could be the map and then you could make a start of the maze in the 4 sides and set Barrie's (just an idea)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It woul all depend on how difficult the maze was.

Switz

You can't decide when this thread gets locked.

This idea is a great idea for a map but maybe someone who has read the books, watched the film and knows a lot about them both should be the one to build a map of this theme.
For the last time! This map is not based on The Maze Runner movie or books! It is just a maze map! Case closed!

And I know I cant decide, but the map has already been decided and people are still commenting!

Xistencee

Trusted Member
For the last time! This map is not based on The Maze Runner movie or books! It is just a maze map! Case closed!

And I know I cant decide, but the map has already been decided and people are still commenting!
People are allowed to comment.

Trenly

Admin
Admin

People may comment as much as they wish, as long as it stays relevant to the thread. As all posts have stayed relevant, there is no need for the thread to be locked.

I do like the idea of a maze/maze runner map. I think that if done with enough skill and integrity towards the book/movie it could be a great map.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I said can a staff member lock the topic please?!

Again, a thread is NOT locked just cause the person who started it wants it to stop. You don't have to continue to engage in the conversation.

I agree with what others (specifically iTut and Trenly) have said. The map needs more detail, and maybe don't name it maze runner. Maybe "mazes" instead :)

Switz

Again, a thread is NOT locked just cause the person who started it wants it to stop. You don't have to continue to engage in the conversation.

I agree with what others (specifically iTut and Trenly) have said. The map needs more detail, and maybe don't name it maze runner. Maybe "mazes" instead :)
Ok, but just saying, IIJam already decided that it was declined. I appreciate your suggestions though. I'm not complaining that you should lock the topic, I am just saying that this map was officially decided. I am also not saying you can't comment.