• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Maybe another

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

Could you start/hurry making a new parkour? I love new ones and the other ones are getting boring and ragey??? idk how to spell it xD

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I do understand that it has been a while since the last Parkour came out (Dreams Parkour on May 8th 2016)
But there is one Parkour I know of on Creative that's been accepted, so the build team do have Parkours ready to be released, but there are more important things happening on Happy HG to concentrate on the Parkour Server (Factions & possibly Arcade)
So I'm afraid that we all have to be patient. =)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I do understand that it has been a while since the last Parkour came out (Dreams Parkour on May 8th 2016)
But there is one Parkour I know of on Creative that's been accepted, so the build team do have Parkours ready to be released, but there are more important things happening on Happy HG to concentrate on the Parkour Server (Factions & possibly Arcade)
And remember that they just did some pvp maps

juicylies

Hey look! Its a tryhard.

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

Thats not entirely true. I have heard people say they love desert, and other people say they like islands. Just because you dont like it, or even the people who are on when you are playing dont like it, doesnt mean that nobody likes it.
I was jk ;-; take some jks dude

ImTea

Retired Staff
It's not always about making the maps, implementation takes time too. Having to mess with the server while players are on Zain doesn't really like because it could cause them to leave...