• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Map - Rubix

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I made a map! Yay!
Some of the things that this map includes are:
-1x1x1 cubes
-2x2x2 cubes
-And 1 big 3x3x3 cube!
These people helped me make the map:
-AK_Aurora
You can visit this map at /p visit AK_Aurora 18
Screenshots!
2015-09-26_17.46.16.png

2015-09-27_07.13.02.png
2015-09-27_07.13.28.png

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I like this :) it looks nice :)
Appears to be large enough with decent variety even with a simple theme
Good color choice
Not very many camping spots

Maybe you could post more than one screenshot? You say screenshots, but only have one ;) Looking at it from other angles might be nice :)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I like this :) it looks nice :)
Appears to be large enough with decent variety even with a simple theme
Good color choice
Not very many camping spots

Maybe you could post more than one screenshot? You say screenshots, but only have one ;) Looking at it from other angles might be nice :)
1. Rubik's Cubes are rather simple, so it doesn't surprise me you said that xD
2. 1 word: RAINBOWSSSSS
3. I did notice this when I was finished, because I made the gaps in between the squares 1 block
I will in fact take more screenshots for you! (Edited post for more screenshots)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Upon seeing this again, I like it even more!
One last suggestion: Rotate some of the cubes. They all have the white facing up. Maybe switch it up a little bit :)

Other than that, I love it! 10/10 :D

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This is quite a nice map. It's simple, yet effective. One small thing though, inside the 3x3 rubix cube, there's not much. Maybe add some parkour from the bottom entry to the top entry. Other than that it looks pretty good. Well done.
I'll contact zainos about adding the map.