• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Maintenance Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subspace

Hello there my good sirs!
We are the maintenance men, just some nerdy old janitors that build new maps and rebuild old ones.
That's right, we're a building team. Guess what, too. We're hiring!
Yay custodians! Go minimum wage, which means I'm not paying you squat!
EXAMPLE OF OUR WORK:
Skyblock Spawn Prototype: The Great Oak
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/the-great-oak-skyblock-spawn.13924/

Our current team is 7 players. They are listed on that post there ^

So, here's what you have to do.
APPLICATION FOR THE MAD (MAINTENANCE) MEN

Requirements:
- Must be above 10 years of age and mature (ish)
- Must have Skype preferably those with mics.
- Must actually have building experience. Building chodes is not building experience. :)
- Must be patient and efficient.

What's your IGN?

How old are you?

How long have you been here?

Are you experienced with building, or have built any maps before?

Please send us screenshot examples of your work. (Post below)

Do you have Skype? (Don't post your Skype here, we are not responsible if you get DDoSed for putting in your Skype name).

Why do you want to be in MM?

What maps do you want redone? What maps do you want made from scratch?

Tell us a good joke. (Optional)

Cheesy Nacho Doritos or Cool Ranch? (Recommended)

Xist_

What's your IGN? Xist_

How old are you? 13

How long have you been here? 2 years

Are you experienced with building, or have built any maps before? Yeah been in Rekt for a bit

Please send us screenshot examples of your work. (Post below) go to my 1st plot

Do you have Skype? (Don't post your Skype here, we are not responsible if you get DDoSed for putting in your Skype name). Yes

Why do you want to be in MM? Because I want to build stuff with other people.

What maps do you want redone? What maps do you want made from scratch? I want Jungle redone and a new sg lobby from scratch

Tell us a good joke. (Optional) I'm not that funny :(

Cheesy Nacho Doritos or Cool Ranch? (Recommended) Cheesy Nacho Doritos I have no clue what Cool ranch is xD

ParadoxTaco

What maps do you want redone? What maps do you want made from scratch? I want Jungle redone and a new sg lobby from scratch

You wut? The sg lobby is well d0ne. whats bad about it? it has decent parkour, Good infromation, honestly, Unless your talkin about the size of it, its perfect fine.

Xist_

You wut? The sg lobby is well d0ne. whats bad about it? it has decent parkour, Good infromation, honestly, Unless your talkin about the size of it, its perfect fine.

Oh sorry I forgot my opinion doesn't matter. Imo it just looks odd.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Oh sorry I forgot my opinion doesn't matter. Imo it just looks odd.
The sg lobby will never be good .-. every one of them is bad to someone, doesn't matter how good it actually is someone will always complain.
so let's just not have an sg lobby (lenny)

Subspace

What's your IGN? Xist_

How old are you? 13

How long have you been here? 2 years

Are you experienced with building, or have built any maps before? Yeah been in Rekt for a bit

Please send us screenshot examples of your work. (Post below) go to my 1st plot

Do you have Skype? (Don't post your Skype here, we are not responsible if you get DDoSed for putting in your Skype name). Yes

Why do you want to be in MM? Because I want to build stuff with other people.

Tell us a good joke. (Optional) I'm not that funny :(

Cheesy Nacho Doritos or Cool Ranch? (Recommended) Cheesy Nacho Doritos I have no clue what Cool ranch is xD

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the team! PM me your skype so I can add you.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member

i do aggree there is nothing wrong with the SG lobby

Subspace

The sg lobby will never be good .-. every one of them is bad to someone, doesn't matter how good it actually is someone will always complain.
so let's just not have an sg lobby (lenny)

i do aggree there is nothing wrong with the SG lobby
guys, this is for pretty much apps only, please don't argue with the applicants :p

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
In game name: SamThePugMC
Been here for around 2 years in total.
I've built Dreams Parkour on the Happy HG Server
Proof: Go on Happy HG Parkour Server
Yes I do have Skype.
I want to be in Maintenance Men because I've been building on my own for a while now and to find a group of people who are really good at building and joining them would just be amazing.
I would like the Jungle PvP Map re-done and the SkyBlock Spawn built from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.