• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Lost Sky Oasis - 8 Person Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTea

Retired Staff
I worked on it for a good bit, shout out to _Smokescreen_ for giving some ideas :p. The whole map seems either calming or erie, depending on how you look at it :3 I was pretty chill when I made this map. Post any suggestions in the comments, and if you need more than the screenshots I'll post the actual world download :p
2016-02-15_16.18.20.png 2016-02-15_16.19.49.png 2016-02-15_16.20.09.png 2016-02-15_16.20.25.png 2016-02-15_16.20.31.png 2016-02-15_16.20.43.png 2016-02-15_16.23.16.png

World Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/zmp4rwjc933t4hw/LostSkyOasis.zip

Zekerundo

All the islands look the same. Generally, skywars maps have different kinds of islands. It still looks awesome anyway.

ImTea

Retired Staff
All the islands look the same. Generally, skywars maps have different kinds of islands. It still looks awesome anyway.
Yeah all of the islands are fairly similar. I didn't want anyone to have any advantages by accident xD Sorry aboot that.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This is a great looking map! Instead of just four islands, and a middle (Like the generic skywars maps.) this adds some new layers too it, and new potentials.
I love the theme. You really pulled it off :)

Great job :) This map has been accepted!

ImTea

Retired Staff
This is a great looking map! Instead of just four islands, and a middle (Like the generic skywars maps.) this adds some new layers too it, and new potentials.
I love the theme. You really pulled it off :)

Great job :) This map has been accepted!
Omg that was quick thank you so much xD

Status
Not open for further replies.