• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Ladder Parkour

blazingfire30218

Difficulty: Hard
Length: Medium
Icon: Ladder
Just go to ma plot.
/p visit blazingfire30218
I'm done with the parkour part, but i'm still working on the details and stuff.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah, needs allot more detail on the walls. And i'd say fill in those holes in floor at the bottom, it's unnecessary and annoying.

PrincessGrouch

Yeah, needs allot more detail on the walls. And i'd say fill in those holes in floor at the bottom, it's unnecessary and annoying.
Yeah The In Bounds are Kinda weird and I can't even get up. The In Bounds Glitch My Friend and I when we were trying to do the parkour.

blazingfire30218

I've finished that, took me a few hours. (Why am I including these last few words?)
Yeah The In Bounds are Kinda weird and I can't even get up. The In Bounds Glitch My Friend and I when we were trying to do the parkour.
I don't really know what you mean about that, so I just assumed that there wasn't enough room to jump in the in-bounds. So I fixed that, if that's what you mean. Why am I putting the word mean in this paragraph a ton? Why am I even including these sentences? I don't know, i'm just really bored.

PrincessGrouch

I've finished that, took me a few hours. (Why am I including these last few words?)

I don't really know what you mean about that, so I just assumed that there wasn't enough room to jump in the in-bounds. So I fixed that, if that's what you mean. Why am I putting the word mean in this paragraph a ton? Why am I even including these sentences? I don't know, i'm just really bored.
Exactly. It needs work. Ok, and If you haven't already noticed, the parkour server maps are in survival, and exactly how are we supposed it get up? My idea would be like a jump boost potion with a pressure plate...?
aAAA.png