• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Krampus Parkour

Should this map be accepted?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Needs to be revised

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

juicylies

So I have decided to make a parkour map and the theme is Krampus! It was made by me and BreeziEmoji and Cqovxna helped with some of it. I know the map is pretty short but its suppose to be a fun and nice parkour were people can enjoy it. Now I know the theme may be weird but whatever xD. And if you couldn't tell the name is Krampus Parkour. Oh! And sorry for no screen shots I wouldn't let me upload them but the parkour is in my 3rd plot. And the entrance is in that little brick building.
Name: Krampus Parkour
Difficulty: Easy
Length: Short

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The theme is very abstract. I'd imagine not many people would know what a krampus is. I had to google it. I understand that Krampus is some christmas devil, but if somebody didn't know that, this map would seem very confusing.

Just in the first building, I found some problems with the barriers. If your going to block off the staircase, actually visualise that it's broken with some stairs missing and some rubble, it makes it confusing. Most people would think you'd just climb up the stairs, with the sign saying Parkour, and an arrow pointing to the stairs (Also to the actual parkour)

And I don't like the fact that you have to jump on invisible blocks to get into the next room. People can't see baarriers and it makes where to go extremely confusing.

In the upper story, with the iron bars, people who are on 1.9+ could glitch out. And A good spot to actually use barriers would be to block off the staircase leading to the 'bottom floor' instead of just a blank wall.
Also, in that room, are the iron bars meant to be parkour? Because you can very clearly just walk to the other side of the room and skip the whole section. The same goes that dungeon thing, two rooms after, with those witch headss, AND in the last room... You need to test a parkour thoroughly before posting.

In the second maze, with the green banners, why block the end off with barriers so people have to go a sectarian way. I find this silly. It would
confuse people even more.

I'm sorry, but this map has been declined.