• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Ninja

Zeriad

Retired Staff
Just need to find common ground on all of the weapons now... For 35 kills, would Sharpness III be okay for an iron sword? Compared to Black Mamba~ Then we'd have Protection III since Protection II would be too weak. You'd get 4 shotted by a warrior practically. I still think we should have poison instead of harming though. I've always seen ninjas use sabotage techniques to overcome their opponents and poison is really the only sabotage type weapon available in mc. Poison or Wither can do it. Actually Wither might be better, considering Wither is more affected by Protections then poison is. Might make it a little less op.

Zeriad

Retired Staff
I don't like poison, but wither might be ok. Armor and Weapons sound good
Yeah, I was thinking Poison might be too intense, but Wither should be weak enough with the kits that have protection III or IV. Just a little effect to weaken them and push the fight into your favor.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Yeah, I was thinking Poison might be too intense, but Wither should be weak enough with the kits that have protection III or IV. Just a little effect to weaken them and push the fight into your favor.
Wither also kills though, while poison leaves at half a heart.

Zeriad

Retired Staff
Wither also kills though, while poison leaves at half a heart.
True, but we have to have something to give us an edge. While it kills, it kills a lot slower. Put someone at half a heart and they're practically dead anyways. Poison rips through a lot of kits like Op for one, where Wither would barely do a thing. Over time, it would probably become an issue, but not right at the beginning like poison does.