• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Ninja

Zeriad

Retired Staff
I would like to suggest the Kit "Ninja" to fill one of the spaces in KitPvP.
FINAL EDIT:
Sharpness III Iron Sword (Named Katana)
Speed II
Wither II/Blindness splash potions(32) (Named Sabotage)
Protection III Black Leather Armor
Inventory of Soups
Cost: 35 coins

Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
I say take the armor prof down to like 2 considering they don't wear much armor and it would help me th the insane op'ness of it. Also maybe no poison :/

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It's an idea. That's for sure. I think it is WAY to OP for that price, or for any price really.

ThePSIDuck

I recommend lowering the sharpness and protection on the armor and sword and maybe the amount of pots and make it a cheaper kit cause we don't have a lot of cheap kits (30 kills-)

Zeriad

Retired Staff
The kit would have the following weapons, armor, effects, etc. :
EDIT:
How about Sharpness 2 Iron Sword
Protection 3 Black leather armor
32 Blindness potions named "Smokebomb"
Speed II
Inventory of soups
Kill Cost: 30-35

Zeriad

Retired Staff
I feel like it should be a little stronger though... Look at BlackMamba :/ Sharpness 5 iron sword, Protection 4 leather armor for only 30 kills

Kaios

Retired Staff
The kit would have the following weapons, armor, effects, etc. :
EDIT:
How about Sharpness 2 Iron Sword
Protection 3 Black leather armor
32 Blindness potions named "Smokebomb"
Speed II
Inventory of soups
Kill Cost: 30-35
Just use the edit button -_-

Kaios

Retired Staff
i think it should be put into kitpvp but it should have sharp 3 and about 20 poision potions
Poison does not fit into what a ninja does. It's not what makes it cool, but what makes it most like a ninja. I think it also should have a bow and arrows instead of harming pots.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
  • Sharpness 4 Iron Sword
  • Black Armor with Protection 3
  • 16 Splash potions of harming II *named shurikens
  • 16 Splash potions of blindness (15 sec) *named smoke bombs
  • 2 potion of invisibility (30 secs) *named cloak
  • Inventory of soups
  • Effect: Speed II
  • Cost: 35
That would be my suggestion, based on the original suggestion

ThePSIDuck

• Sharpness 4 Iron Sword
  • Inventory of soups
I like that better it seems more reasonable.

Zeriad

Retired Staff
Poison does not fit into what a ninja does. It's not what makes it cool, but what makes it most like a ninja. I think it also should have a bow and arrows instead of harming pots.

Ninjas do use poison, lol; They are all about sabotage. Plus, ninjas don't use bows, they are more defined by speed and close range melee

Last edited:

Zeriad

Retired Staff
  • Sharpness 4 Iron Sword
  • Inventory of soups
Also, I like this suggestion; I was trying to stear clear of the harming II pots but I think they should be alright to add. Not sure about the invisibility potions though; It would be hard to use them in the middle of a fight. Especially if your opponent also has Speed II.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Also, I like this suggestion; I was trying to stear clear of the harming II pots but I think they should be alright to add. Not sure about the invisibility potions though; It would be hard to use them in the middle of a fight. Especially if your opponent also has Speed II.
Could be useful for a surprise first attack. Not really in the middle of battle. Could maybe be a potion of leaping instead...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
The shuriken should have a plugin that can make iron ingots throwable, to make them more like real ones. Then it'd be super awesome :3
Also armor should be prot. 2, and sword sharp 1

Zeriad

Retired Staff
The shuriken should have a plugin that can make iron ingots throwable, to make them more like real ones. Then it'd be super awesome :3
Also armor should be prot. 2, and sword sharp 1
Too weak. My original intent was to have it be the advanced form of Spy so it has to have some more added enchantments or higher enchantments/effects

Zeriad

Retired Staff
I agree. ^
It doesn't have to be very strong. As uprise is still surprising
True, but in a pvp with soups, it's very easy to regain control, and if they have a stronger kit, like firebender, it probably won't end well for you. Especially since you would have to take your armor off for invisibility to take full effect.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
True, but in a pvp with soups, it's very easy to regain control, and if they have a stronger kit, like firebender, it probably won't end well for you. Especially since you would have to take your armor off for invisibility to take full effect.
You could change it to two potions of leaping instead. Ninjas jump high