• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Ive Been banned and have no Idea how to appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingg

Ive been banned, For "Alternative Account, Avoiding Ban". I have reason to believe, as my two friends have been banned from their Wi-Fi network, when I use it I am Banned as you think I am them... Look, they are not me. I have paid $100 dollars for this server. Please unban me. I have done nothing wrong.

touh

Trusted Member
Ive been banned, For "Alternative Account, Avoiding Ban". I have reason to believe, as my two friends have been banned from their Wi-Fi network, when I use it I am Banned as you think I am them... Look, they are not me. I have paid $100 dollars for this server. Please unban me. I have done nothing wrong.
You might have wanted to put this in "appeals"

javathor

My friend JavaEthan had the same problem to

Status
Not open for further replies.