• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Invisible Parkour II

What do you think, should it be added?

• Total voters
Map download:
Unfortunately, I can't put in the link yet, I've been on hhg for at least 1 1/2 years, but didn't know being on hhg didn't count as member, so this is my first day and post on the forums... D= If you do accept it, I'm gonna have to send the link through e-mail for you to get it... Sorry about that.
Little video tour of the map:
Tried to make it harder than the original, but it might not be, judge it yourself. Here's what I came up with, but you don't have to follow these:
Name: Invisible Parkour II
Difficulty: Hard
Length: Medium
Checkpoints: 2
=D
Also, if ya did accept it, great! If you want to get to the beginning of the parkour, it's in the big stone brick thing. Mining through the ceiling to get in is recommended. ALSO, if you could make it so you won't see the outline when you put the cursor over a block, like the original invisible parkour, that'd make this parkour a bit harder and more fun in my opinion.
Have a good one!

-ProbablyAMoose​

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Seems a little undetailed and easy.. A little small too..

If you were to make another invisible parkour, I might suggest make it invisible parkour revamped.. just a suggestion

Otherwise, the map is great!

Seems a little undetailed and easy.. A little small too..

If you were to make another invisible parkour, I might suggest make it invisible parkour revamped.. just a suggestion

Otherwise, the map is great!
Length: Yeah, I agree, though there is a bunch of twists and turns, which was hard to see due to me flying through it, it should be short.
Difficulty: I flew pretty much all the way through it, so please don't judge before you actually play it, which of course, you might never will, but what the heck.
Thanks for the feedback anyways, I'll keep that in mind the next time I make a parkour.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
The good thing about invisible parkour (1) was that the rooms were simple and neat. Now I'm not saying that all maps with just quartz box rooms are good. Sometimes detail is key, but this map seems to be all over the place. I don't get the theme? Why do we go to some library, and through caves? Atleast have a story to it. like in Dreams parkour for example. And as for the detail in the rooms them selves? It honestly isn't too great.
The map is also a bit short.
And what's with that water tower at the end? Why not just have the end sign down the bottom. There's no real parkour in going up water.
I am sorry to say, but this map has been declined.

Its alright, this was my first one, so I didn't expect it to get accepted anyways, thanks for the feedback! Oh, it was meant to be kind of all over the place, it was just to make it harder, but I'll keep that in mind! =D