• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

InfinityHacks - The Trash Talker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not when people kill me that gets on my nerves, that happens and I realize I'm nowhere near the best. But what urks me is when people do say ez or on the lines of that. Because of these people it's truely made my and others experiences worse. So just either turn a cold shoulder or report them. And ps remember they've wasted their life sitting in front of a screen gitting gud at a game while they are missing out on gitting gud in real life.
And keep in mind, they are getting "gud" at a game where its just clicking. People who say "o im s0 god at dis gam3!", well, its a clicking game and ping. Congratulations on being good for having better connection.
"BUT BARDDD, U HAV 2 SOUP N STRFE NUT JUST CLIQS"
This server has a handicap where it gets rid of your bowls for you, there goes one thing that can be considered "challenging", and strafing can just be button mashing.
I really don't understand why people like to brag about how good they are at this game, or even be toxic about it. (Also this game was made to express creativity & to build, but now its just a bunch of raging 13 year olds that their mom finally allowed them to use the computer without a parent being nearby).

giphy.gif

Tuut

Trusted Member
"Here's a video of me beating him"
"I had the overall disadvantage"
"This makes me want to quit minecraft"

What the hell is the point of this thread? I can't tell if you're trying to brag about beating him or not. What's wrong with being a competitive pvper? The answer is nothing. There is nothing wrong with has he's doing. Unless he's using mod's he can do whatever he wants to do. If anything you're the one that's in the wrong for accepting his "1v1" request in the first place, knowing what he is going to do.
Wait who are you again?
(rekt)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
When people get all butthurt about people on pvp it shows immaturity, but when people defend the pvp attitudes and say "thats just how it is" I disagree and say that is the easy way out.

The HHG PVP community doesnt have to be that way, nor should anyone having a toxic and egotistic attitude be excused just cause its pvp.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
When people get all butthurt about people on pvp it shows immaturity, but when people defend the pvp attitudes and say "thats just how it is" I disagree and say that is the easy way out.

The HHG PVP community doesnt have to be that way, nor should anyone having a toxic and egotistic attitude be excused just cause its pvp.
^ Plus it's just a game, people should just have fun, and everyone knows that you get better by practice :p

MineJam

Retired Staff
only reason I stopped playing was cause my mouse and pc are currently dead. But before i left wow was it hard to like pvp with peoples attitudes. Its mostly players that come from a different more toxic pvp servers, and they automatically think its ok to **** talk when in reality its annoying and shouldn't happen at all from the start. Anyways most of them are kids that don't know better though so I usually give them a free card to begin with.

IAreDeath

"Here's a video of me beating him"
"I had the overall disadvantage"
"This makes me want to quit minecraft"

What the hell is the point of this thread? I can't tell if you're trying to brag about beating him or not. What's wrong with being a competitive pvper? The answer is nothing. There is nothing wrong with has he's doing. Unless he's using mod's he can do whatever he wants to do. If anything you're the one that's in the wrong for accepting his "1v1" request in the first place, knowing what he is going to do.

What the heck is wrong with you? He just wants to prove his point.. What's wrong with that? NOTHING. That's the point of this thread, He just wants to warn people about this guy. If you wanna complain, complain to yourself. He accepted the 1v1 request To prove what his point was.

wow, i mean i wasn't in the call first off.
and second i was using a mac and half that stuff isn't true "begged" nope asked twice. and then the "lllllllllll" won't 1v1 me the next day and he hit me twice i think and i know i can be toxic if i beat someone but its the people like Law,lucas,Doozie that really makes me toxic they always call me trash and i just want to improve in pvp it means me mad that I'm "trash" "I had the dis advantage" that is so bad it is so funny how bad they are being "toxic"

lllllllllll

wow, i mean i wasn't in the call first off.
and second i was using a mac and half that stuff isn't true "begged" nope asked twice. and then the "lllllllllll" won't 1v1 me the next day and he hit me twice i think and i know i can be toxic if i beat someone but its the people like Law,lucas,Doozie that really makes me toxic they always call me trash and i just want to improve in pvp it means me mad that I'm "trash" "I had the dis advantage" that is so bad it is so funny how bad they are being "toxic"
Lil late homie

Alright this makes this happen Lucas why didn't you record our last fight? i wrecked you which is funny because I wasn't in the call...

And next I am competitive if you have a problem then leave it is that simple. get off if you cant play pvp. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.