• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

InfinityHacks - The Trash Talker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lllllllllll

This is what makes me quit playing Minecraft. If anyone sees this kid on PvP, they know what I'm talking about. He begs people to 1v1, and if he EVER wins, he goes completely ape, but if he loses... "Oh that was supposed to happen." His name is InfinityHacks, and here's a video of me beating him, and showing what happens.
Btw, I was using 1.9, recording (1080p 60fps), and playing in windowed mode. I had the disadvantage here overall.
(in the video, he's the little guy with the high pitched voice btw)

EDIT: This kid never stops, and I don't think he will ever stop being so salty. I advise ignoring him to the best of your abilities. I tried knocking some sense into his thick skull, but it just doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Editfull

L

Seriously though, this server could do with less toxicity. People like him should learn some manners.

Yeah, I totally agree with this. InfinityHacks is one of the many players on the network that just talk trash and if you win you're either "hacking" or "I wasn't trying". People need to learn this is just a game and most of us play it for the fun of it not to abuse others and call them names.

AlaskanSkies

I agree. It's like, whenever I use slapper, people call me a noob when I kill them. There's no point, you know? Just respect my way of having fun on MC and we won't have any problems.

Edit: I mean I agree in general, not exactly with targeting a specific person for it. :p

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Everyone should just have fun when pvping no need to get worked up :) haha
We need more people like you Nathan xD

For real, I will gladly call out anyone being toxic if I see it. They wanna get a free ego trip, but when called out and shamed, they do it less in the future. PVP has always had plenty of hardcore players who are good and rek other players, but it should be enough just to rek a player. If you really "trashed them" then why do you have to lord it in chat?

me32305

"Here's a video of me beating him"
"I had the overall disadvantage"
"This makes me want to quit minecraft"

What the hell is the point of this thread? I can't tell if you're trying to brag about beating him or not. What's wrong with being a competitive pvper? The answer is nothing. There is nothing wrong with has he's doing. Unless he's using mod's he can do whatever he wants to do. If anything you're the one that's in the wrong for accepting his "1v1" request in the first place, knowing what he is going to do.

oTheLaw

This is what makes me quit playing Minecraft. If anyone sees this kid on PvP, they know what I'm talking about. He begs people to 1v1, and if he EVER wins, he goes completely ape, but if he loses... "Oh that was supposed to happen." His name is InfinityHacks, and here's a video of me beating him, and showing what happens.
Btw, I was using 1.9, recording (1080p 60fps), and playing in windowed mode. I had the disadvantage here overall.
(in the video, he's the little guy with the high pitched voice btw)
good job lucas :p and yeah 100% agreed.. toxicity. I even made A WHOLE VIDEO regarding toxicity on happy ;/.. especially the ones who will get you muted for anything.. why I'm perm muted.. **cough cough**

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I never play pvp bc I always get killed and never got to kill anyone, but guys you shouldn't care about what others say/think about you, I've been to Kit pvp a few times and I always see players being disrespectful and fiiiight ugh can't you just ignore whoever calls you a "kid" or says whatever you don't like? There is no reason why you should start a fight, there's this magical report button

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
People on PvP can be really toxic like:
"Kid"
"LMFAO ez"
"gtfo"
etc

Then on the other side u have people in OP kits killing warriors saying "ez"
People on PvP should be more nice to each other fr

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It's not when people kill me that gets on my nerves, that happens and I realize I'm nowhere near the best. But what urks me is when people do say ez or on the lines of that. Because of these people it's truely made my and others experiences worse. So just either turn a cold shoulder or report them. And ps remember they've wasted their life sitting in front of a screen gitting gud at a game while they are missing out on gitting gud in real life.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
How is saying "rekt" disrespectful? Anyone who gets upset over someone saying "rekt" should leave the internet.
Ohhh so I see here we have one of those egoistical pvpers right here, no doubt you're just another one of those people who say "ez" or "rekt" or more recently people have started saying "L". Then you'll throw a big tantrum when someone kills you and will proceed to target them afterwards cause you're salty. People like that are really just ruining pvp, I've been in the pvp community for a long time and I can barely stand it now, half the people on there are just idiots who get butt hurt when someone kills them, they really need to grow up.

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
PVP is simply a place where players let out a little steam. I don't care who's salty and who's a trash talker. Don't care about how much exp you have or what kits you own. It's a game of luck and ping, there isn't much skill involved because players never fight on equal terms to begin with.

me32305

Ohhh so I see here we have one of those egoistical pvpers right here, no doubt you're just another one of those people who say "ez" or "rekt" or more recently people have started saying "L". Then you'll throw a big tantrum when someone kills you and will proceed to target them afterwards cause you're salty. People like that are really just ruining pvp, I've been in the pvp community for a long time and I can barely stand it now, half the people on there are just idiots who get butt hurt when someone kills them, they really need to grow up.

I rarely play minecraft pvp. but when I do, i'm not a *** about it. I don't give a **** about how long you've been in the pvp community. There's nothing wrong with saying these things. It only becomes a problem when someone gets mad about it. It's obvious the only reason they're doing it is to make people mad, and you took the bait, congrats bud.

lllllllllll

"Here's a video of me beating him"
"I had the overall disadvantage"
"This makes me want to quit minecraft"

What the hell is the point of this thread? I can't tell if you're trying to brag about beating him or not. What's wrong with being a competitive pvper? The answer is nothing. There is nothing wrong with has he's doing. Unless he's using mod's he can do whatever he wants to do. If anything you're the one that's in the wrong for accepting his "1v1" request in the first place, knowing what he is going to do.
You're one of those people who comes in all hot and ready to read 10% of something and then argue against it. It wasn't a video of me "beating him," it was of me proving a point against him. The "overall disadvantage" was a side-note and counter-argument if people were to come in and throw down the performance card aspect of it all (Oh the kid's prolly mad because you have better specs than him). This had no real relation to the competitive side of things, InfinityHacks does this to make himself feel better. And it doesn't matter if the person was being bait or not, I'm shedding light on the forums where people may NOT know that this kid is being hypocritical. That's the purpose of this thread.

lllllllllll

Maybe I should re-word things so people like me32305 can understand it a bit better...

Even though it seems like he's the only person who didn't understand this thread

Minecraft is full of salty immature kids, what do you expect. Every single PvP related server out there is toxic, I left my previous server due to the toxicity.

me32305

Maybe I should re-word things so people like me32305 can understand things a bit better...

Even though it seems like he's the only person who didn't understand this thread

I understood the thread perfectly. It's you whining about kids being annoying. When you get mad about it, you get put onto the same level has them. They're only saying things like this to annoy/anger you. It's sad that you actually get mad about it.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I rarely play minecraft pvp. but when I do, i'm not a *** about it. I don't give a **** about how long you've been in the pvp community. There's nothing wrong with saying these things. It only becomes a problem when someone gets mad about it. It's obvious the only reason they're doing it is to make people mad, and you took the bait, congrats bud.
Proved my point ay.

Status
Not open for further replies.