• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Keep Getting Accused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colemac2233

Hi , I am sorry I don't know where to put this thread. But I keep getting accused sooo much and there are lots of people who are really rude to me, but I cant stand being accused for something I am not doing, people are saying I spam kits when I don't, I atleast like wait 6 mins , cause I don't die on the battle field. and I onley really use the bunny kit. and that's not all when I do use the kits with the bunny, I will through 2 potions to blind the people and I will just kill them on the spot. and jawa (Idk his full username) and some other people they all keep saying I spam potions, and I don't, and its not even a rule either !and I get accused for being a hacker time from time

Jacky708

You should get proof of people accusing you, because if they keep on doing it then its basically harassing, so you should post this in player reports if you can take a screenshot of the people accusing you.

Phoenix____

well i never said he hacked so... and i've been falsely banned on this server 3 times... so i know how you and others may feel when someone says you hack and then you get falsely banned...

CageTheCcsc918

Retired Staff
You should get proof of people accusing you, because if they keep on doing it then its basically harassing, so you should post this in player reports if you can take a screenshot of the people accusing you.
I have been harassed being called a hacker before, i think its funny but also serious. Sometimes people send death threats to me because they think i hack. That's when it gets serious. I do take screenys when people harass me like that. So i think its very helpful doing so and encourage people to take screenshots when this happens.

Phoenix____

I have been harassed being called a hacker before, i think its funny but also serious. Sometimes people send death threats to me because they think i hack. That's when it gets serious. I do take screenys when people harass me like that. So i think its very helpful doing so and encourage people to take screenshots when this happens.

same :/ and yes... you should really screenshot people saying that you hack when you really don't... that is if they say you hack but don't leave you alone about it...

jawa888

Hi , I am sorry I don't know where to put this thread. But I keep getting accused sooo much and there are lots of people who are really rude to me, but I cant stand being accused for something I am not doing, people are saying I spam kits when I don't, I atleast like wait 6 mins , cause I don't die on the battle field. and I onley really use the bunny kit. and that's not all when I do use the kits with the bunny, I will through 2 potions to blind the people and I will just kill them on the spot. and jawa (Idk his full username) and some other people they all keep saying I spam potions, and I don't, and its not even a rule either !and I get accused for being a hacker time from time

What he "forgot" to mention is that he is infinite kills, and kept spamming bunny and blinding us.

Phoenix____

What he "forgot" to mention is that he is infinite kills, and kept spamming bunny and blinding us.

yup xD that's actually what i told him to stop doing. it just get's really annoying, and you LITERALLY can't do anything when you're blinded... so it's really unfair when he spams 'fluffybunny' and spams the blindness pots.

Gaby1129

Harassing isn't something that you can really get banned for, but you can defiantly get kicked or muted for it.

Last edited:

Colemac2233

Actually , I don't spam, I onley shoot it two times. and then when your about to run yout I will hit you aigen. what is actually happing is, cause a lot of people playing, most often there is a mage kit and they throw potions, and the people who I blinded cant see that is a mage who is pot spaming.

jawa888

Actually , I don't spam, I onley shoot it two times. and then when your about to run yout I will hit you aigen. what is actually happing is, cause a lot of people playing, most often there is a mage kit and they throw potions, and the people who I blinded cant see that is a mage who is pot spaming.

Yes you do, every time we killed you, you got bunny again and again, also there were no mages

Status
Not open for further replies.