• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I can't go in the server

Chocobear12345

When I try to go in the server it says I am already logged on to this server and it may help to try logging in again in a few minutes later and things but even i try it again it doesn't work. my friend said it is because someone else is using my username but i really don't get the reason how can i fix this problem?

Attachments

• awfaf.PNG
    awfaf.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 525

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
When I try to go in the server it says I am already logged on to this server and it may help to try logging in again in a few minutes later and things but even i try it again it doesn't work. my friend said it is because someone else is using my username but i really don't get the reason how can i fix this problem?
did you tell anyone your password or leave your account on anybody's computer?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Try to restart your minecraft... Couse it have happend to me twice, but I'm just restarting the game and it works fine again :)

sunshinebabyy

This is currently happening to me and I changed my password along with restarting my MC several times, anyone recommend something else?

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I got told that it is because someone else is trying to join the server at the exact same time as you. Keep trying and it should work eventually.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Okay, I've been doing some tweaks to the networking, try now and tell me if it is still happening :)