• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Holiday Resort

Which of the two spawns are better?

• Original brick one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unitus

Retired Staff
So, I was listening to some constructive criticism about spawn in Holiday Resort, so I decided to remake spawn, I made this thread to ask you guys the players what do you think of the new spawn (pictures included at the end) and to see what other things can be reworked - added to the map! I just want to make it a better experience and in the liking of everyone. btw I was thinking of adding an underwater tunnel as well, leave your comments!
Picture of spawn:
Lsdfhnk.jpg

Unitus

Retired Staff
I was msged some really good suggestions for spawn! Added torches, and changed wood from spruce to dark oak wood!
Picture:
kH0wHji.jpg

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really like the design. Honestly, I have never had a problem with the first one.

I just like these colors better xD design wise, it doesn't make a difference to me :)

Unitus

Retired Staff
I really like the design. Honestly, I have never had a problem with the first one.

I just like these colors better xD design wise, it doesn't make a difference to me :)
I also fixed "The Struggle of Water Maps" as many people call it, they hate water fights, so to help that a little I extended a boat dock and made an underwater tunnel!
p4cAxBx.jpg

VWlaXAC.jpg

lllllllllll

Making a rotating light would be pretty cool, would be kinda unique. I liked the tower before, it just didn't fit the theme, this one does. Nice edit towards the map, tell me whenever you finish the light fixture before finally being edited in the real map. Thank you for the submission.