• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Hmm, strange. You seemed to do everything that I can think of. Check Mojang's page for help, click here

One more question, does this only happen with HHG or other servers also?

S_Q_U_A_R_E

I can prove that not everything I said is false. This is a similar link you sent, Chris, but perhaps more accurate.

Next time you get the error, go to http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/. It's a Minecraft Status evaluator, and it will tell you if Minecraft is down or not.

As I said earlier, it's down due to some sort of technical issues. I presume it's not being as buggy as it used to.

Another result to this could be if you had changed your skin, and you are trying to log into a Server without relog, it tends to do this as a result of the site you were using to put the skin on was using your Player Data, so it requires a restart of MC.

If none of this is factual correct, I apologize, but I do know greatly from this occurrence, as I do recall it happening a couple months ago.

Nudnic, if you aren't already, play on 1.8. It may be a huge thing on this Situation.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I can prove that not everything I said is false. This is a similar link you sent, Chris, but perhaps more accurate.
Next time you get the error, go to http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/. It's a Minecraft Status evaluator, and it will tell you if Minecraft is down or not.
As I said earlier, it's down due to some sort of technical issues. I presume it's not being as buggy as it used to.
Another result to this could be if you had changed your skin, and you are trying to log into a Server without relog, it tends to do this as a result of the site you were using to put the skin on was using your Player Data, so it requires a restart of MC.
If none of this is factual correct, I apologize, but I do know greatly from this occurrence, as I do recall it happening a couple months ago.
Nudnic, if you aren't already, play on 1.8. It may be a huge thing on this Situation.

Let me re-evaluate.
Firstly, that link you said above does work, but as you see help.mojang.com is the Mojang website's. I prefer it in all honesty.

It was not down .The issue NudnicShpilcus27 is stating happens to me, occasionally. I simply relaunch minecraft and it fixes itself.

Skin change has nothing to do with authentication servers being up or down. If you changed your skin and did not relaunch minecraft you'll get a simple Opps invalid session error or something along those lines perhaps.

If Minecraft authentication servers do go down you'll see several tweets from multiple Mojang runned twitter accounts. That's a sign that they are usually down.

He said he contacted a support member from Mojang so the issue itself can be resolved from a professional. Try checking if it's an issue from your internet, turn off and on your router or even disconnect and re-connect to your router.

This topic is done with.
- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.