• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAwesomePerson

So every time I try to connect to the server it says "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance." This isn't just on HHG either it happens on every server I try to login to. Please help me. :(:mad:

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
Well, this has never happened to me, so idk if it will work, but try to delete the server from your list, then re-add it, or just restart mc. That's what I would do.

This has never happened to me, so idk if it will work.

Gaby1129

Well then try saving your worlds and if you can't what do you want better? To have your single player worlds and never be able to go on a multiplayer server or re download mc and go on minecraft servers. Its ur decision

TheAwesomePerson

I just thought of how i could do it! I could go into my .minecraft folder and go into the saves folder and take out the world folders and after i re download it i could put it back into the new folder. Thanks for helping me gaby

Fourzies

Trusted Member
I just thought of how i could do it! I could go into my .minecraft folder and go into the saves folder and take out the world folders and after i re download it i could put it back into the new folder. Thanks for helping me gaby
Not tryin to say anything here but thats exactly the first thing I just said

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
There is no need to delete anything. It has nothing to do with your minecraft files, this is an error with the mojang servers!

S_Q_U_A_R_E

Usually this error occurs when:

1) The Mojang Server Assistance is down due to a lack of some sort of technical work (In which I am not knowledgeable of)

2)The Server Assistance is down for maintenance due to the upcoming updates thru other Versions that need to be fixed.

3)The Server Assistance is buggy and needed to be fixed with whatever it needs to be fixed with, sort of the same with 2. ^

You're not the only one experiencing these problems, as a lot of the times, I'll get kicked off from a Server due to a Java Error, and when I try to join again, it's most likely because the Service is down, and their Servers are usually buggy, and they need to be fixed.

Hope this answered some of your questions, this is coming from someone who has been experiencing the same thing, so I can identify this glitch in the System with most knowledge.
:) See you in-game. :p

~Square

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
All above are wrong. I get that error message here and there. I just relaunch minecraft and it should be fixed. But, if it's not fixed check here.

TheAwesomePerson

Here it is

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 3.27.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 3.27.08 PM.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 229
Status
Not open for further replies.