• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games |Haunted| A rekt sg map

Kaios

Retired Staff
Hello there my fellow crafters! REKT build team has been up to some spooky business and has just in time finished our map for Halloween!

Features:
  • Pitch black spooky dome
  • Spooky moon light raining from above for epic lighting
  • Custom flashing lights at spawn, and other portions of the map
  • Large pumpkins through out
  • Epic terra forming including, hills, ponds, rivers (Lava and water) and some spooky trees
  • Spider den/nest
  • Multiple witch huts and an abandoned swamp house
  • MASSIVE spooky Haunted mansion with TONS of secrets and sweet features
  • Pumpkin patch
  • Grave yard (omg read the tombstones :D)
  • Massive tree at spawn
AND MUCH MORE!
CINEMATIC PREVIEW!!!!!

Builders:
Head-builder: _Bach_
Project mangers: iiTut, KaiosLeKaimoose
Head-dev: SAFollis
Builder: MunchieChip

Contributors:
KasaiXenox
_Hijinx
Lowvex
Memes_

For iiJam
To check the map out pm me on Skype for the server ip (Im sure you have it, its the old server, then type /mvtp Halloween)

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
So proud of that mansion.
10+ jumpscares. I learned so much about command blocks in that time xD
Plus it's beautiful ❤️

Glad we finished it we all did a good job :p
jL6fMGi

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The issues Zainos mentioned to us regarding the map we fixed as well as we could. Zainos decided with the time-sensitive nature of the map (for Halloween) that he would go ahead and add the map. So, yes, it has been added, but not without significant revamp. (I personally spent 20+ hours revamping, and others spent many hours as well).

So, thats a simple explanation :)