• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Hack vs Zainos

Do you think that this will work

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

bbur10085

I got this idea from a video I saw called hack Vs Jack now what they did is Jack (the owner) had one of his friends hack and fight him in solo pvp. I have 1.10 hacked client (I never hacked on hhg) I have tested them and the reason why me and Zainos could do this is so he knows what a hack would look like so he doesn't get a hack report and not know if the hack report is real or not. That way its harder for hackers to hack and easy for non-hackers to not get accused of hacking and then banning them.

How we can do this: In kit pvp we can have a 1v1 duel and I will try it without any hacks (so we can see how it looks) next we can do 1 or 2 random hacks with my anti cheat bypass on. After that we can stop the anti cheat from detecting me (only for the time I have my hacks vs Zainos time) because some hacks can bypass the anti cheat but my hacked client cant get past it all so it would be like I have gotten pass the anti cheat. That way all of hhg doesn't have to worry about hackers anymore because I have heard people say that they hack when what they describe as a hack to me I have to tell them that isn't a hack like one said he jumped up ladders in scbb but there was a gap and that was just skill because no hack allows you to jump up ladders only fast clime up ladders. It will also get hhg more aware of what hacks look like also because people believe in things like Force OP which my hack client has but its just a troll and it will always fail.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I got this idea from a video I saw called hack Vs Jack now what they did is Jack (the owner) had one of his friends hack and fight him in solo pvp. I have 1.10 hacked client (I never hacked on hhg) I have tested them and the reason why me and Zainos could do this is so he knows what a hack would look like so he doesn't get a hack report and not know if the hack report is real or not. That way its harder for hackers to hack and easy for non-hackers to not get accused of hacking and then banning them.

How we can do this: In kit pvp we can have a 1v1 duel and I will try it without any hacks (so we can see how it looks) next we can do 1 or 2 random hacks with my anti cheat bypass on. After that we can stop the anti cheat from detecting me (only for the time I have my hacks vs Zainos time) because some hacks can bypass the anti cheat but my hacked client cant get past it all so it would be like I have gotten pass the anti cheat. That way all of hhg doesn't have to worry about hackers anymore because I have heard people say that they hack when what they describe as a hack to me I have to tell them that isn't a hack like one said he jumped up ladders in scbb but there was a gap and that was just skill because no hack allows you to jump up ladders only fast clime up ladders. It will also get hhg more aware of what hacks look like also because people believe in things like Force OP which my hack client has but its just a troll and it will always fail.
Zainos is no n00b. :p Anyway if a player thinks they are unfairly muted/banned they can create a punishment dispute and it would be dealt with from there on.

bbur10085

Zainos is no n00b. :p Anyway if a player thinks they are unfairly muted/banned they can create a punishment dispute and it would be dealt with from there on.
I know that Zainos isn't a noob but there is one reason why is because a lot of hacks are hard to find it they are hacks or lag like one that is called Blink. Blink is a hack that teleport you around or lets you glitch out blocks. What Blink does is it stops your minecraft from sending packets now packets are used to see if you moved or if you stayed still so Blink stores the packets and when you turn Blink off the packets go to minecraft all at once so if you break blocks as you are blinking then it will teleport you to the spot that you were breaks the block then ends where you stand as you end Blink. It all happens so fast that you or the Blinker isn't able to see what happen the worst part is it just looks like lag. If someone wanted they could get past the anti cheat without Zainos even knowing who it was if nobody reports them because there is a hack to fill the server console with error messages so Zainos will almost be blind in his server. There is also force push and that just looks like that they just have a sword with good knockback and if you don't know your kits in kit pvp you wont think anything of it. There is also timer which lets you slow down minecraft to where its 2 ticks per second instead of 20 or you could speed up minecraft so its 200 ticks per second now if you slow it down to 2 tps that would be slow enough to doge wither heads and arrows so its almost impossible to hit them and it just looks like that they are good at strafing.

Kuiah

Im pretty sure that staff know what hacks are and what they look like. I see no need for you to show Zainos or the other staff what they look like
No means to disrespect staff, but I'm sure most of them do not know what a C++ Injection client is.. Nor the newer installments to Trig/Smooth Aim. Most of the staff probably know about Huzuni or Nodus, but clients are extremely well coded now; although I doubt anyone that plays HHG would spend $45 on a Ghost Client.

bbur10085

For me I just use a very well free hack client I am not going to say it just so people don't use it on this server. That is why its a lot harder to detect what hacks look like. I have tested the hacks in single player and multiplayer and most of the time I don't get kicked for flying on different servers I know that the servers also have anti fly plugins because when I turned my anti cheat bypass of I wasn't able to fly but with it on I was and the flying is a small fly so it looks like I jumped and didn't fly

Kuiah

For me I just use a very well free hack client I am not going to say it just so people don't use it on this server. That is why its a lot harder to detect what hacks look like. I have tested the hacks in single player and multiplayer and most of the time I don't get kicked for flying on different servers I know that the servers also have anti fly plugins because when I turned my anti cheat bypass of I wasn't able to fly but with it on I was and the flying is a small fly so it looks like I jumped and didn't fly
You do realize you're talking about a client that's poorly coded, and anyone can simply look up "Hacked Client for Minecraft" and get NCP'd back from the anti cheat..? Anyway, the suggestion in MY opinion, is pointless and will do nothing but help yourself get kicked numerous times by the anti cheat unless..

bbur10085

You do realize you're talking about a client that's poorly coded, and anyone can simply look up "Hacked Client for Minecraft" and get NCP'd back from the anti cheat..? Anyway, the suggestion in MY opinion, is pointless and will do nothing but help yourself get kicked numerous times by the anti cheat unless..
I said
In kit pvp we can have a 1v1 duel and I will try it without any hacks (so we can see how it looks) next we can do 1 or 2 random hacks with my anti cheat bypass on. After that we can stop the anti cheat from detecting me (only for the time I have my hacks vs Zainos time)
So first time I not use hacks the second time I will try and use my anti cheat bypass and all the reset Zainos will remove me from the anti cheat protection. Zainos could also record it if he wants just to show everyone what hacks look like. I also have a very well coded Hacked Client the guy who made the hacked client had some practice with making hacked clients.

Kuiah

I said So first time I not use hacks the second time I will try and use my anti cheat bypass and all the reset Zainos will remove me from the anti cheat protection. Zainos could also record it if he wants just to show everyone what hacks look like. I also have a very well coded Hacked Client the guy who made the hacked client had some practice with making hacked clients.
eZ ban cheater LOLOL *Takes your word just by you saying "I dont use it on HHG"*

Voidstruck

Retired Staff

TBH I see no need for this. All the staff on HHG know how hacks look and what they are. Sure there are some ghost clients but as Hackusations said I doubt some people would pay 45$ for a good ghost client to hack on HHG.

bbur10085

eZ ban cheater LOLOL *Takes your word just by you saying "I dont use it on HHG"*
I only use it on servers that are anarchy servers and I haven't seen anyone report me for hacking on hhg because I love hhg and I don't want to get ban from it and the only reason why I do hack on other servers to protect me from hackers. I also use it on other servers to show off who has better hacks.

bbur10085

Of course! GREAT IDEA! Because with more than 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE I have of owning, working, and developing my server and more than 6 YEARS OF PLAYING MINECRAFT, I have no freaking idea what hacking is and what hacked clients are!
I wasn't trying to say you didn't know what hacks are Zainos but now hacks are harder to detect I was also thinking that you could record it to post it to the forms. That way people of hhg are also know more of what hacks look like because people think everything is a hack and that would creates a hassle for the staff to look at a bunch of fake reports. Now people can know more of what hacks look like and it will stop people from saying and reporting everything as a hack.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I wasn't trying to say you didn't know what hacks are Zainos but now hacks are harder to detect I was also thinking that you could record it to post it to the forms. That way people of hhg are also know more of what hacks look like because people think everything is a hack and that would creates a hassle for the staff to look at a bunch of fake reports. Now people can know more of what hacks look like and it will stop people from saying and reporting everything as a hack.
Hackers are a global problem that is happening and always happened in the whole Minecraft Multiplayer Community. As everyday, we (developers) as well as staff are doing our best to detect and get rid of those hackers from our Server. If you spot one of them in-game, make sure to gather enough evidence and report it at http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/player-reports.9/
And regarding false reports, don't worry! Our capacitated staff has been trained specifically to detect and distinguish actual hacker reports from false reports and vague hackusations! Furthermore, as always, if you witness suspicious player activity but you aren't sure if it's hacking or not, don't hesitate in /msg ing any online Staff Member (See the list by doing /staff) and they will check on them for you!

bbur10085

Hackers are a global problem that is happening and always happened in the whole Minecraft Multiplayer Community. As everyday, we (developers) as well as staff are doing our best to detect and get rid of those hackers from our Server. If you spot one of them in-game, make sure to gather enough evidence and report it at http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/player-reports.9/
And regarding false reports, don't worry! Our capacitated staff has been trained specifically to detect and distinguish actual hacker reports from false reports and vague hackusations! Furthermore, as always, if you witness suspicious player activity but you aren't sure if it's hacking or not, don't hesitate in /msg ing any online Staff Member (See the list by doing /staff) and they will check on them for you!
Ok

Kuiah

No means to hate on this suggestion, just thought I'd express my opinion in a satire manner. But yeah, to be honest even if Zainos did accept this as a one time thing, it'd be pretty much pointless depending on the quality of the client..

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
No means to hate on this suggestion, just thought I'd express my opinion in a satire manner. But yeah, to be honest even if Zainos did accept this as a one time thing, it'd be pretty much pointless depending on the quality of the client..
Yeah, but we are working in a guide for players regarding what hacks are and the differences between hacking and lagging/glitching/skill anyway. Hope that solves some problems out in the future! :)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yeah, but we are working in a guide for players regarding what hacks are and the differences between hacking and lagging/glitching/skill anyway. Hope that solves some problems out in the future! :)
I don't mean to be trying to start an argument with you or anything Zain, but I made one like nearly a year ago which you never added while I was still staff, you could just use that and add and/or change anything you want using that.

EDIT: On a side note it can't be edited, it was made so long ago that changing things on it doesn't work anymore, however I could copy the thread and put it on a new one if you wish.

Fu3rza

"Our capacitated staff has been trained specifically to detect and distinguish actual hacker reports from false reports and vague hackusations!" if only that was true );

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
"Our capacitated staff has been trained specifically to detect and distinguish actual hacker reports from false reports and vague hackusations!" if only that was true );
Gotta agree with you bro, mistakes can be made but some of them are just ridiculous. However I won't mention names, but the staff team is at least better than it was like 3-4 months ago... At the same time though it would be good if the staff where taught more, I have seen them make a few bad errors of the recent, and being a former staff and while not having the biggest knowledge of hackers and hacked clients (Even though I was seen as very advanced in the staff team for hack knowledge, thank Hackusati0ns and GreatGriefer lol) it's fair to say this statement is mostly right, improvements need to be made.

Last edited:

bbur10085

Gotta agree with you bro, mistakes can be made but some of them are just ridiculous. However I won't mention names, but the staff team is at least better than it was like 3-4 months ago... At the same time though it would be good if the staff where taught more, I have seen them make a few bad errors of the recent, and being a former staff and while not having the biggest knowledge of hackers and hacked clients (Even though I was seen as very advanced in the staff team for hack knowledge, thank Hackusati0ns and GreatGriefer lol) it's fair to say this statement is mostly right, improvements need to be made.
seeing how there is no new staff members coming in we could just let this idea wait till the reopen the applications so that way the new staff team can be trained and have some of the old staff improve. Because each day hacks are getting harder to detect because on all of the servers that I hack on (anarchy servers) have anti fly but there is still ways to get past it which I do all of the time. I am still able to use spider hacks, fly hacks (most of the time) and the client that I am using is free so the paid for hack clients are going to be a lot harder to find and block. My hack client comes with alt accounts and it has a IP masker so with my hack clients I am able to get back once I get ban for flying on the anarchy servers and I come right back with the same name and same skin.