• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Hack V.S. Zainos 2.0

Do you think that this will work

• yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • yes but needs some changes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbur10085

I created a forum post called hack vs Zainos and it got shot down fast. The reason it was shot down was because the staff knew what hacks looked like and the helper apps were closed. Now I see that the apps are back open and I said in the last forum post that I would bring this back when it was reopens.

I got this idea off of youtube the video was called hack vs Jack where the admin (Jack) bypassed one of his friends who had hacks that way they would fight in pvp 1v1. The reason he bypassed him was because some people have ways to bypass almost anything and he just wanted to make sure he didn't just get kicked off instantly.

The reason I want to make this is so that the new people to minecraft might be playing on this server first and they might thinks something is a hack like the ability to jump two times in the hub of scbb. This will also help the new staff member learn more about hacks and it is always good to know the new types of hacks and a great for the older staff to see hacks again so there is less mistakes. I will have to say about two months ago someone was hacking on scbb I reported them and the staff saw the hacks so I know the older staff might know what they are doing but all of the staff might thinks what is a hack is not a hack and vise versa.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I thought Zainos made his point clear:

Of course! GREAT IDEA! Because with more than 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE I have of owning, working, and developing my server and more than 6 YEARS OF PLAYING MINECRAFT, I have no freaking idea what hacking is and what hacked clients are!

Hackers are a global problem that is happening and always happened in the whole Minecraft Multiplayer Community. As everyday, we (developers) as well as staff are doing our best to detect and get rid of those hackers from our Server. If you spot one of them in-game, make sure to gather enough evidence and report it at http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/player-reports.9/
And regarding false reports, don't worry! Our capacitated staff has been trained specifically to detect and distinguish actual hacker reports from false reports and vague hackusations! Furthermore, as always, if you witness suspicious player activity but you aren't sure if it's hacking or not, don't hesitate in /msg ing any online Staff Member (See the list by doing /staff) and they will check on them for you!

bbur10085

I thought Zainos made his point clear:
This is more for the staff then it is for Zainos with the new staff not all of them will be trained in knowing what hacks would look like. Because he said the staff have been trained to know what if it is hacking or not but how I see it is that was when the helper apps were closed but the new staff might not be trained. I am not saying that they will get everything wrong but I think if there is a video for all new staff and hhg members to see there will be a TON of less people calling hacks in chat and most likely reporting it. Because a lot in scbb people say hack I ask them what hack was it and 90% of the time that hack isn't real just like Force OP is a fake hack and most likely never will happen like one person said he jumped up when he was on a ladder in scbb. Now me using hacks on servers that have no rules against hacking I know that isn't a real hack the closet thing to that is fast ladders. I think it will reduce the amount of fake hacks going into the report forum page and it will be easy for the new staff to also look at the hacks as well.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is more for the staff then it is for Zainos with the new staff not all of them will be trained in knowing what hacks would look like. Because he said the staff have been trained to know what if it is hacking or not but how I see it is that was when the helper apps were closed but the new staff might not be trained. I am not saying that they will get everything wrong but I think if there is a video for all new staff and hhg members to see there will be a TON of less people calling hacks in chat and most likely reporting it. Because a lot in scbb people say hack I ask them what hack was it and 90% of the time that hack isn't real just like Force OP is a fake hack and most likely never will happen like one person said he jumped up when he was on a ladder in scbb. Now me using hacks on servers that have no rules against hacking I know that isn't a real hack the closet thing to that is fast ladders. I think it will reduce the amount of fake hacks going into the report forum page and it will be easy for the new staff to also look at the hacks as well.
"New staff might not be trained" ; Do you realise the idiocracy in that statement? Im sure Zainos and Chris train new staff very well. And in the event they make a mistake, there are appeals.

"There will be less people calling hacks in chat and more people reporting"; Do you really think that will change anything? There will honestly be no change, the people who report will report, and those who spam will spam chat regardless.

As the staff and I said in the last post; there is no need for this

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The last time you posted this, it was quite obviously declined. There is a process for training new staff, and a way for players to appeal in the event of an unfair punishment with a dispute. There is no need for further discussion, especially since Zainos said on the last thread that there is no need for this.

-Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.