• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games GTA- San Andreas REMADE by REKT

_Bach_

Retired Staff
REKT has completed their next project! A remake of the classic GTA- San Andreas Map.

After complaints of the map having too few chests for the size of the map, we decided to revamp the map.

We have added about 30% more chests (evenly disributed and placed) throughout the map.
We have maintained the same layout (not created or destroyed any buildings) but have re-done many interiors throughout the world as well as a total remake of spawn and the roads.

The roads were made to look better, decoration added to houses, more detail added to custom areas of the map.

The map is available for review on the REKT server. Please pm me on Forums or Skype for the IP and details of how to teleport there for review.

Here are a few screenshots of the map:

dxR8u36.png

N14IRPB.png

SQuU2FY.jpg

ankGKXF.png

7ufVu21.png

dO8aWpb.png

uqMzzG3.png

ErAoZ2D.png

vKqgQRF.png

Main Contributers:
_Bach_
Unitus
Lowvex
ix_Winter
_Hijinx
Trenly

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Looking at the screenshots I am extremely inpressed with your work. Good job.
Just one thing I'd like to note though, I see that your using a resource pack, and most players on the HHGN mightn't be using that Rp. So just be careful that it looks good in in default as well.
I would like to see the build myself in person, first, but it is very likely that this will be added to the HHGN.
Well done