• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Green Parkour

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildMusher69

We have a red parkour, we have a blue parkour, why not have a green parkour?

I have been told that we need some easier maps, so this one is pretty easy.

To cut the yellow of the glowstone used to light up the rooms, i put stained glass in front of it.

This is at my 22nd plot.

Name: Green Parkour
Difficulty: Easy
Length: Very Short
Checkpoints: 1
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.24.27 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.24.46 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.24.52 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.04 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.06 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.11 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.14 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.40 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.42 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.51 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.25.55 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.26.01 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-10-09 at 7.26.13 PM.jpg

juicylies

CREPE! I love it! <3 I regret not helping xD Sorry. But it looks really good. It seems fun and enjoyable and I would definitely want it as a map!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I do agree that the Parkour Server needs some easier Parkour maps, especially after the 8 Parkour Map update. I feel that there is going to be a series of colour Parkours now. XD
Anyway, I like the map because it just looks nice and pleasant to look at, so well done on that! It's also nice to think about the less experienced players in Parkour too, so I hope this maps gets accepted! =D

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I'm probably one of the biggest haters of green but this parkour looks really good :p Hope it gets accepted!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really love the look of this map. I think maybe adding a bit more to the walls could really add to the map. Especially in big circular rooms it looks good, but needs a little more "pop" if you will. This really does look cool, and seems to be a well made map :D Hope it gets accepted.

Oh, and maybe use sea lanterns instead of glowstone ;) Much cleaner block :)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I have been told that we need some easier maps, so this one is pretty easy.
Compaired to some more challenging maps HHG has to offer, this map be easy to some, but it would still be very hard for people who are new to parlour, or generally suck xD
However, I don't mind the map. It reminds me of Dungeon 1-7 with the way the rooms join up.
It's a cool map.
Congratulations! Your map has been accepted!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Compaired to some more challenging maps HHG has to offer, this map be easy to some, but it would still be very hard for people who are new to parlour, or generally suck xD
However, I don't mind the map. It reminds me of Dungeon 1-7 with the way the rooms join up.
It's a cool map.
Congratulations! Your map has been accepted!
Congrates, and no comment about the glow stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.