• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Gone SW Map

Is this map good?

• Yes

• No

• AMAZING

• REALLY BAD

Results are only viewable after voting.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It's a good idea but it seems to be lacking in some detail. Add some more fine details and I think it would be a decent map!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I recommend adding a title to the map :p

The map is good, but needs a little more work on the detail, theme, and block choice.. As iiJam said, most/all good maps have a theme to them.

McChess

I recommend adding a title to the map :p

The map is good, but needs a little more work on the detail, theme, and block choice.. As iiJam said, most/all good maps have a theme to them.
The title is "Gone" and the them is run down abandoned houses and mines, but thank you for the ideas!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
The title is "Gone" and the them is run down abandoned houses and mines, but thank you for the ideas!
sorry, but I dont really understand the "gone" theme, for it doesnt make that much since.. this is just my opinion, for you should get other opinions before changing the name :p

McChess

UPDATED!!!!! #1!
+Added moss cobble fences to all islands
+Added secret passage in water on top of the middle island to a secret room with more chests and etable on middle island
+Added water fall to each island
+Added Coarse Dirt to each island

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I didn't get a chance to see the original screenshots, so I can't really get a feel of how big the map is or how many islands there are. Could you please post the original screenshots in a reply to this post, and I will keep in mind the adjustments you made.
Thank you.

McChess

Last edited:

McChess

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! #2!
+Added cauldron and bookshelves to make it more feel like it's abandoned
+Added vines to secret room at mid

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'm not quite sure if I would be able to tell that this was meant to be an abandoned map if I saw it without seeing the map name, but I see where your coming from with the broken up roofs to the huts, and cobwebs and such.
I really like the adjustments you made the map. Before it needed more texture, and you did that pretty well by adding mossy cobblestone walls and cosrse dirt to the ground.
I don't play much sky wars at all, but 8 cheats in the middle sounds like quite allot. But I may be wrong.
The size of the map is pretty good for an 8 player map, and I'm glad you added little islands around the middle with a singular chest on them. So it's not just a generic skywars map with islands and a middle.
I'd say that you could of made it look 'more abandon' by adding leaves and vines. But you've done a pretty good job.
Congratulations!
This map has been accepted!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
congrats dude! join the 1st-map-accepted squad.. except u got ur 1st map accepted, while i got my.. 27th was it?