• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

GIVEAWAY: Sponsor Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxyz

Trusted Member
Today I have decided to be giving one member of HHG the Sponsor rank. Entering Is very simple, just comment the IGN you would like to enter.

Giveaway ends on October 7th (My birthay :D) I will contact the winner via PM, if they do not respond within 2 days, a new winner will be drawn.
I'm entering for Kitty__X and expect a birthday party <3

Dogezzz_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENLY!! :):p

Its okay if you don't pick me, everyone needs a chance. :)
username: SavageOnFriday_
friends username: SavageOnAMonday_

e7d6099683cffc1b607e54688d7f67c0.gif

BananaSkittle

Today I have decided to be giving one member of HHG the Sponsor rank. Entering Is very simple, just comment the IGN you would like to enter.

Giveaway ends on October 7th (My birthay :D) I will contact the winner via PM, if they do not respond within 2 days, a new winner will be drawn.
BananaSkittleFTW

BrendonUrie

I am entering as _BrendonUrie_.

Happy Birthday!!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The following people entered in game, as their parents will not let them sign up on forums:

BeccyNZ
SuperiorCutiee
SamuelAF
Hopelovesdogs23
milesperson
BruhItzPaige
Gemsong
ramones76
KaterBug
Lachiepatrick7
Insight72
Ace606