• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

GIVEAWAY: Sponsor Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverRqd

Happy Birthday Trenly! and I'm entering as NeverRqd and thx for doing this

upload_2016-9-28_18-6-58.png

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Today I have decided to be giving one member of HHG the Sponsor rank. Entering Is very simple, just comment the IGN you would like to enter.

Giveaway ends on October 7th (My birthay :D) I will contact the winner via PM, if they do not respond within 2 days, a new winner will be drawn.
Happih early birthday sir

I'm entering for the devil aka my sister aka Troppical

diidu

Today I have decided to be giving one member of HHG the Sponsor rank. Entering Is very simple, just comment the IGN you would like to enter.

Giveaway ends on October 7th (My birthay :D) I will contact the winner via PM, if they do not respond within 2 days, a new winner will be drawn.
Not entering anyone, but happy early birthday Trenly

JustHic

Happy Early Birthday , you're a big animal now trenly .
By the way , I'm not entering . I'm here just to say happy birthday

#JustHic

poise_

I would like to enter myself (BlurryfaceGrace)! ^.^

I hope you have a wonderful one! Happy early birthday, Trenly! <3

jallybee

I would like to enter BruhItzPaige (one of my best friends)

Happy Early Birthday Trenly!

Last edited:

kristyle2003

I would like to enter with the user kristyle2003
Happy B day!

Status
Not open for further replies.