• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Frozen Valley

What Do You Think?

• Good Map

• More Detailing (To Much Detailing Ruins The Parkour)

• Lacking Depth

• Horrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

Name: Frozen Valley
Checkpoints: 4
Difficulty: Medium
Length: Short/Medium (Due to limited plot size, but is still decently long)
Icon: Ice Block
http://imgur.com/a/D5sFQ
A Map I decided to work on in my spare time. I would hop on the server every now and then and work on it. I felt a new parkour map could be added, so I decided to work on it. The name is pretty self explanatory. You Wake of inside a snowy valley. You parkour your way through the valley and arrive at a cave entrance. You then fall into the cave. You must then parkour you way through the cave full of lava and ice. finally reaching a rope. Thus ending the map. Can Be located on my 11th plot in creative. /Plot v ParadoxTaco 11
Some Feedback would be nice. Thanks.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Looks good from what I see in the screenshots though I warn you some others may want more detail (although I think it's fine as is)

touh

Trusted Member
Looks good from the pictures. It would be awesome to see this get accepted, because of its shortness it would probably be for every rank right?

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Looks great :)
Of course you had to have the barriers in the valley, but they are very offputting. you think you can make a jump that you Can't (because of barriers) or you think you have easy access to spot that your meant to jump to in the parkour, but some areas have barriers, because of ledges below (if that makes sence :p )
But the detail is acceptable. And I love how the atmosphere of the map changes from the Valley to the cave!
Congratulations!
This map has been accepted!

touh

Trusted Member
Looks great :)
Of course you had to have the barriers in the valley, but they are very offputting. you think you can make a jump that you Can't (because of barriers) or you think you have easy access to spot that your meant to jump to in the parkour, but some areas have barriers, because of ledges below (if that makes sence :p )
But the detail is acceptable. And I love how the atmosphere of the map changes from the Valley to the cave!
Congratulations!
This map has been accepted!
Dab flex turn up new map all aboard.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I love this new parkour map! It is something different, and would sure be enjoyable! I loved exploring within the caves of the parkour itself too; the buildup of from being in the depths of the valley to the caves was like an escalation of where you might end up, and I liked the touch of the clear ice that shows other areas. All in all, glad for it to be accepted, a job well done.